Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My First Birthday Spent at Disneyland Resort (Warning: Many Sort-if-ish-Big Pictu

Nice TR

Happy birthday. Nice to see you enjoyed yourself.

Re: My First Birthday Spent at Disneyland Resort (Warning: Many Sort-if-ish-Big Pictu

Happy Birthday! Love your TR and really love the pics! Thank you, for posting. Glad you had a good time. Your playlist looks almost identical to the playlist I have. I could listen to my Disney music all day. I live so far so I do not have the opportunity to get out there but once a year and let me tell you I am constantly having Disney withdrawls. Hope to see more TR's from you in the near future.

• Pssst! Avast there!

Awesome trip report!!! I just ordered the poster art book o Amazon, it gets here on tuesday. I'm excited. I wanted to ask you where you found all the attraction sounds and music? I can't find them on iTunes. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulley86 View Post
    Awesome trip report!!! I just ordered the poster art book o Amazon, it gets here on tuesday. I'm excited. I wanted to ask you where you found all the attraction sounds and music? I can't find them on iTunes. Thanks!
    You can't find them on iTunes. Here's how I did it.

1.) I found a video on Youtube that has the soundtrack on it.
    2.) I use Youtube Downloader to download the video into a file format.
    3.) Using either Freemake Video Converter or Youtube Downloader, I convert the video into an MP3 format.
    4.) Using a video/audio editing program (I use Sony Vegas 11 Pro) I blend the MP3's together so that there is no stop inbetween each audio clip. I also fix up any audio issues that may occur, such as some sounds/music coming out of only one speaker/ear bud.

It is recommended that you try to look everywhere on Youtube for videos, and that you download them as fast as possible. I've had moments where I procrastinated to download it and then a few weeks later, the Youtube Channel is deleted. As a starting channel for music, I recommend you try MrThemeParkAudios (The #1 spot for park music - YouTube). Hope your Disneyland Music library grows fast! Cheers!
    Last edited by Bongo; 09-20-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

• Pssst! Avast there!

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'm gonna get right on it.

• Selfie Expert

Happy belated birthday!! I've been lurking these forums for the past month and a half, and this is my first post ever. I just wanted to mention that I've come across a few of your threads and have to say I enjoy how enthusiastic and positive you are! It's very refreshing to see (hear? read?). Can't wait to read your next trip report, and maybe run into you sometime! Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Talking Re: My First Birthday Spent at Disneyland Resort (Warning: Many Sort-if-ish-Big Pictu

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Kind of reminds me of that dream I had one time where I was the only guest in the park. It was very strange to see it with hardly anyone in my mind. I wish that would happen some day, but the likely hood of that happening are about as big as...well, there's nothing really that big to compare the odds to.
    What a charming report. I love the way you run off on a tangent at times. I may be guilty of that myself. Thanks for the pictures. In the days when my daughter was younger and just the two of us we were always at the rope drop. Yes, we ran. It's part of the joy.

I will be spending 2 days at the parks alone for the first time before the family arrives for our 3 way birthday trip. A total of 5 days in the parks..a first for me for that length. We will be getting our buttons. 22 days to go and counting down I am so excited in part thanks to your pictures.

Happy Belated Birthday to you. So glad you had your FIRST birthday experience. Many more ahead for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Happy belated birthday!! I've been lurking these forums for the past month and a half, and this is my first post ever. I just wanted to mention that I've come across a few of your threads and have to say I enjoy how enthusiastic and positive you are! It's very refreshing to see (hear? read?). Can't wait to read your next trip report, and maybe run into you sometime! Thank you for sharing your experiences.
    Well then, happy (Belated) first post on MiceChat! I do plan on doing another trip report on my next birthday where I take a very good friend with me. Should be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by victoriaskitten View Post
    What a charming report. I love the way you run off on a tangent at times. I may be guilty of that myself. Thanks for the pictures. In the days when my daughter was younger and just the two of us we were always at the rope drop. Yes, we ran. It's part of the joy.

I will be spending 2 days at the parks alone for the first time before the family arrives for our 3 way birthday trip. A total of 5 days in the parks..a first for me for that length. We will be getting our buttons. 22 days to go and counting down I am so excited in part thanks to your pictures.

Happy Belated Birthday to you. So glad you had your FIRST birthday experience. Many more ahead for you.
    Well, hope you have a FANTASTIC 5 day stay. I may live an hours drive away, but you can get right to the park in less than 10 minutes! I really do recommend you at least eat at Carthay Circle Theater Restaurant and Carnation Cafe at least once. Also try to shoot for a Lilly Belle ride (Ask for it early in the morning at Main Street Station to reserve a spot. Spots fill up quickly within the first hour or so of opening)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! It really was a wonderful trip report (And one of the longest I've done so far!) Hope to do more in the future. Cheers!...

Well, I guess since I'm already here I may as well post a few more pictures that I did not originaly post in the Trip Report here. Don't worry, they were taken on my Birthday, so they do count. I didn't put them in the original yopic because, at the time of posting, I felt like they didn't meet the par of the rest, so I held them off for a later time so that they can stand out on their own.

What a beautiful cold and dreary day to spend a birthday. Since I was born and raised in Seattle, I find this weather quite homely. But I also don't mind some California sun (As long as it doesn't grow too hot)

Never ate here before. I've got to try it out.

Never ate here either, but I've heard some less than stellar reviews.

iPod camera lens isn't big enough for the whole shot, even after backing up >_<

Remind me I've got to see one of their shows. Haven't gotten around to seeing the Hillbillies yet.

What usually feels like an eternity of waiting has magically transformed into a few seconds of running. Man, do I love early opening hours when there is hardly anyone else.

I wanted to buy a dessert, but I was already stuffed on the main course.

There, I think I just shared my entire photo library of my B-Day pictures. I am now out of photos from August 22, 2012. Great...

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12