Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Favorite Cone Item

Haven't tried everything yet, but so far Red's wins it for me. Pretzel bites are nice, too. DON'T like that there's no refill on the cones unless you just buy another regular fountain drink. Come on already.

Yes, Red's is way too sweet and a frozen apple across the way at DL is better, but as far as the cones go it's a winner.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

• -

Pretzel bites are my favorite. I used to make it a point to get a Mickey shaped pretzel every trip. The pretzel bites replaced that for me.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Quote Originally Posted by ex-wdi View Post
    Sorry to say, but the Red's Apple Freeze isn't very good. It's clearly an attempt to duplicate a Butterbeer type of drink, and it would be good if it wasn't insanely sweet. I like sweet and usually laugh when people complain something is too sweet, but this was really, really bad. As a result it's not refreshing at all, really heavy. I had high hopes for it, too.
    They put 2 or 3 pumps of caramel syrup into it, I would just request they hold that. Its good, but I'm trying to cut back on sugar intake, so I might ask in the future. The same on the rest, its Sprite (so already has HFCS) then MORE.

I want to see the labels on the fruit foam cans, Can I just get a cup of that?! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    is it just me or is the cheese sauce that comes with those pretzel bites insanely good!???
    Oh my god, yes!! That cheese is so good. And the apple freeze is one of the best drinks ever!

I like the Red's Apple Freeze the best, but I do have them leave the syrup out. And I've enjoyed some of the flavored popcorns; I usually ask them to put one flavor in the bottom and the other on top so I can try both of them.

the CHURROS! In a cone! with caramel dipping sauce! LOVE CHURROS!!
    Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

I am looking forward to it all by popcorn sounds awedome

Vodka and lemonade, no foam!!!

I love the churro bites, with no choc sauce though. I also love the soft serve ice cream and root beer floats. Pretzel bites were okay, way overly salted when I had them. Apple freeze was disgusting, would never waste my $$ on that again. To each their own!

Red's Apple Freeze. So good except for when it starts to melt and people start side-eyeing you because it looks like you're walking around drinking a beer.

• Functional & Decorative

I like the Chili con Queso. The pretzel bites are fine, but not a whole lot different from just a pretzel; not sure what all the fuss is about. I wanted to like the Apple Freeze, but it just tasted very "off" to me.

As far as the popcorn goes, what flavors have they offered? The only times I saw, it was always Butter vs. Dill Pickle (which isn't even listed at the link provided), or Butter vs. Nacho Cheese, and neither one sounded all that interesting to me (since I don't like pickles). I was kinda hoping for a better variety, especially after hearing of all the amazing flavors at Tokyo. Where's the pepper, or strawberry, or curry?
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

gee it sounds like tokyo has a way better MK than us. shouldnt this effort be put into the original

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12