Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Disney Magic is a Must

Message Board Loyalty?

Do you chat on any other DLR message boards? Such as laughing place or DISboards? Or do you typically stick around here?

(As a side note: I really like this board. I think the culture and mods are great. On another board- I saw that someone posted a picture of The Andersons, which I just thought was awful!!)

Re: Message Board Loyalty?

I frequent this board, and DISboards. I find them both pretty equal

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I stay here mainly some other sites do a good job...but this site just ALWAYS has like ten new topics each day more then any other board

There was another site I used to be on more years ago but the owner's left and the place was not the same so I came here.....really going to be a sad day when the site loses Al, Fishbulb and Dusty (not to mention the many other who do great photo commentaries) but it will have to happen one day....

• Sock Puppet

i stay here. tried disboards once, they got some not so nice people over there. here i am like family and everyone is nice here and yeah we get some 'heated' conversations going but nothing to extreme, and it's just better here! Plus we have so many more topics and every day something new! it's not boring!

• Circle of Ancients

This is the only "Disney" board I post on. I also post on Theme Park Review and another site that dedicated to my favorite band (Rush). Other than Facebook/Twitter that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i stay here. tried disboards once, they got some not so nice people over there. here i am like family and everyone is nice here and yeah we get some 'heated' conversations going but nothing to extreme, and it's just better here! Plus we have so many more topics and every day something new! it's not boring!
    There are lots of lovely people on the DISboards, but I have noticed that there are definitely some not-so-nice people as well. I just don't get why they find the need to attack people

• Sock Puppet

ha ai facebook too! maybe too much. i also .. pinterest now too.. i was on another board recently, that ended quickly when i posted a link to allears.net for a disneyland menu.. they thought i was spamming or something, it was a link to the disneyland menu's for the OP..LOL..so what ever i don't need them, i got my "home" board.

• formerly very helpful

This is the only Disney board I post on, but truthfully, it's more because my time is limited, so I just have to limit things, rather than a sense of "loyalty" to one site over another.

But, yes, all of my experiences here have been overwhelmingly positive.

• Sock Puppet

The colors, the graphics, the people on here.. so much better! and like i said .. you all are like family because really its the same people day after day with a few newbies here and there, but really we all get along fine and i like that! plus this board is crazy organized and i like that!

I prefer Micechat for discussion/news/photos regarding California & the International parks and WDWmagic for everything WDW.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

There are other Disney boards???!!!

This is my home.... I started my Disneydom here... I know people here... I've made some great friends.... I have people from here I can hang out with in Disney when I drive 110 miles to go to the park by myself. Other than a photography forum I don't post anywhere else (mostly do to time but also because like I said... this is home.)

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda;1056832764[B
    ]There are other Disney boards???!!!
    [/B]
    This is my home.... I started my Disneydom here... I know people here... I've made some great friends.... I have people from here I can hang out with in Disney when I drive 110 miles to go to the park by myself. Other than a photography forum I don't post anywhere else (mostly do to time but also because like I said... this is home.)
    I love that line, Jody.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Nutty guy from Canada

Found these boards in March 2010 shortly after getting home from my second trip to the resort. This is my online Disney home away from home and I have no interest in going anywhere else.

It's a great group of people here and I enjoy reading (and creating my own) trip reports. The staff that work hard to bring us the articles on MiceAge are also a huge part of the reason why I stay.
    The Chadwick's Online Photo & Video Galleries
    DLR: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    DCL: Alaska Cruise Aboard Disney Wonder 2013
    Planned Trips: DLR November 2014, WDW March 2017

Very Happy Disney Vacation Club Member Since 2010
    270 Points at The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Finding a message board is like buying a pair of shoes, and MiceChat is a perfect fit for me.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Hooterville, USA

I came from another board that wasn't so nice, lurked here for a month, then joined.

I miss some of the people, who early on, helped create the joyful atmosphere here. You talk about some heated discussions! The name Eisner raised blood pressure, and the park known as DCA raised it higher.

But, at the end of the day, we were just happy to find a place that loved DL as much as we all did!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast