Disney Parks Mobile Magic App

Has anyone used this app? I just got it and it supposed to have character locations and times plus wait times. I was wondering how accurate this is? My husband seems to think this is user updated so that its not accurate as far as characters and what not. I have been trying to look for where characters are but I guess it only works if you are inside the parks and I am not. Any other cool features?

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Re: Disney Parks Mobile Magic App

I have the app and have found it quite useful! There was a bit of a problem with it on our last trip, the information wasn't up to date and some of it wasn't correct. Hopefully information has been updated! Before the last trip, all the information was up to the minute correct and we used the app to navigate our way around to different entertainment options.

If you use the app in park and aren't sure, grab a entertainment guide to double check (defeats the purpose of the app, I know. LOL).
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

We've used the mousewait app in the past and it was accurate although user updated.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeTerror View Post
    I have the app and have found it quite useful! There was a bit of a problem with it on our last trip, the information wasn't up to date and some of it wasn't correct. Hopefully information has been updated! Before the last trip, all the information was up to the minute correct and we used the app to navigate our way around to different entertainment options.

If you use the app in park and aren't sure, grab a entertainment guide to double check (defeats the purpose of the app, I know. LOL).
    Did you use it for the characters at all? I'm curious if it gives info on characters not listed on the program

• Still Dizzy

Quote Originally Posted by wonton View Post
    Did you use it for the characters at all? I'm curious if it gives info on characters not listed on the program
    The disney mobile magic app is not user inputed at all. It is completely 100% controlled by disney.

For characters, the navigation sucks, but it is accurate. It does give MUCH more info than the regular guide maps. It gives you the info on stuff like Cruella is going to be in Town Square from 1:00 to 1:30 type of thing.

---------- Post added 09-14-2012 at 12:16 PM ----------

Oh and it is very very accurate on wait times and fastpasses. The app is invaluable to navigating the park and seeing what to go do.

Thanks that's all the info I needed

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    For characters, the navigation sucks, but it is accurate. It does give MUCH more info than the regular guide maps. It gives you the info on stuff like Cruella is going to be in Town Square from 1:00 to 1:30 type of thing.
    I agree - the navigation is a pain. But, the information is great to have on hand.

still not updated to work with android 4.0 and higer