Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

What is the Highest Recorded Temperature at Disneyland? And could it be broken today?

It was supposedly 105 at Disneyland yesterday and its forecast to be 107 today!
    So I was wondering if anyone at the Park Officially kept track of this and if so, indeed what is the record?, and was it broken yesterday and will it be broken today if it hits 107?

I was going to go last night to see the new Halloweentime and HMH stuff but way too hot for someone with MS!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

Re: What is the Highest Recorded Temperature at Disneyland? And could it be broken to

I went last night and I believe the canceled the parade because of the heat. I think they did an alternative one like they do on rainy days instead.

• Team Hail HYDRA

Re: What is the Highest Recorded Temperature at Disneyland? And could it be broken to

what does it consist??

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

The record high was 108 which happened in 2004. I didn't see a specific date.

Just so you know, it looks like it's only going up to 99 in Anaheim today, at least according to the source I was looking at.

According to the weather channel the highest recorded temp at the resort was in 1963 and was 110F.

Average Weather for The Disneyland Resort, CA - Temperature and Precipitation

Forecast for today is a high just around 100F, so not breaking any records today.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    I went last night and I believe the canceled the parade because of the heat. I think they did an alternative one like they do on rainy days instead.
    I went yesterday and the real parade was showing in the evening at 6:30
    Last edited by frollofan; 09-15-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith11618 View Post
    According to the weather channel the highest recorded temp at the resort was in 1963 and was 110F.

Average Weather for The Disneyland Resort, CA - Temperature and Precipitation

Forecast for today is a high just around 100F, so not breaking any records today.
    It will be interesting to see what happens. It's 10 am and 94 degrees in Anaheim. I feel bad for any family that chose today as their one day a year visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie Momma View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens. It's 10 am and 94 degrees in Anaheim. I feel bad for any family that chose today as their one day a year visit.
    Like I tell my friends, if you dont like heat avoid So. California in late summer and early fall, that is when summer actually starts...lol

• Future Imagineer!!

Uggggh when I'm there next week it was supposed to be lows 80s now it's showing that it's going to be mid 90s

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post

Just so you know, it looks like it's only going up to 99 in Anaheim today, at least according to the source I was looking at.
    My usual online forecast says 99 too but on a local news station this morning they said 107 in Anaheim today also it was a few degrees hotter yesterday than the original forecast said it would be. so who knows.....

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by GothicManor View Post
    My usual online forecast says 99 too but on a local news station this morning they said 107 in Anaheim today also it was a few degrees hotter yesterday than the original forecast said it would be. so who knows.....
    National Weather Service has 105 for the high for Anaheim, and 103 for Garden Grove. (if you type in Disneyland, it brings up the forecast for Garden Grove.)

Its odd in a way how different websites have different forecasts, I would tend to go to the NWS myself.

• Goofy

and i went there yesterday and it was very hot and it 108 yesterday or so i was told

---------- Post added 09-15-2012 at 11:46 AM ----------

the earth loves to mess around with us alot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post

Interesting... My fam and I were at DL and DCA for two days in September 2010. According to every iPhone weather app I had, the heat topped out at 112 degrees in the park. I was doubting my recollection of this but found some historical info that seems to back it up. Anaheim, CA Climate

• Silent Lucidity

My daughter and I finished our 5 day vacation at DL yesterday. It was so hot !!! We hung to any shade possible. Our last ride was RSR at about 3:45, after we checked on it several times that day to use our fast passes, each time it was closed. But, we finally got on and we remarked that even though the cars move fairly quickly during the "race portion" of the attraction, the air rushing by us still felt so hot! We ended our day by hanging and browsing in the air conditioned stores... Great vacation overall, sad that Friday was so hot and draining.

I was there yesterday and everything seemed to be in normal operation. I checked the weather app on my phone and it did say it was 105. It really was hot too. It was also very humid which doesnt help. Today it says that it is 100. It looks like its going to start cooling down next week, to the low 90's.
    Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast