Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remember...Dreams Come True

so I had a few friends at the park last night, and they said "Remember" premiered last night (9/14) with it's original rendition including the Thunder Mountain/Shooting Range segment.

can anyone confirm this!? if it's true, then i'm really excited!

• Future Imagineer!!

Re: Remember...Dreams Come True

I hope so! The DL website says that next weekend (when I'm going) they're doing Remember...Dreams Come True. I would be so happy since that's my favorite fireworks display that I've seen!

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I went to the park last night and saw Remember, and they still didn't have the Thunder Mountain/Shooting Range segment. It still transitions directly to Fantasyland after "Shenendoah" is played.

Regardless, I still love this fireworks show, and I'm just happy to watch it again.
    Last edited by Sorcerer Dan; 09-15-2012 at 11:31 AM.

aw man that means they were lying to me then. thanks.

• Closed Account

Why would they remove the Big Thunder segment? Only Disney would take something that's perfect (original RDCT fireworks show) and screw around with it.

• Nic

Quote Originally Posted by Krack View Post
    Only Disney would take something that's perfect (original RDCT fireworks show) and screw around with it.
    This post makes me sick. The number of things Disney does right far outweighs the things they do wrong, and getting worked up over one scene of a Fireworks show is ridiculous.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

What had been playing cuz I went in February and I thought it was remember

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by wonton View Post
    What had been playing cuz I went in February and I thought it was remember
    You did see Remember Dreams Come True in Ferbruary. It's the standard fireworks show that runs in the Fall and Spring. During the summer is Magical and during the Holiday Season Believe in Holiday Magic. Halloween Screams since the Halloween Parties moved back into DL versus DCA, only run during the Halloween Parties, previously they were the fireworks during the Halloween Season.

• Minion

I think Remember is the best fireworks show they've ever done, followed by Halloween Screams. I'm glad Remember is back in rotation. It's too bad about the Big Thunder section, but I think it's still a remarkable show.

• I'm wishing

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyH View Post
    I think Remember is the best fireworks show they've ever done, followed by Halloween Screams. I'm glad Remember is back in rotation. It's too bad about the Big Thunder section, but I think it's still a remarkable show.
    100% Agreed! I can't wait to finally see Halloween Screams this year, I finally broke down and paid for it. I haven't seen it since it's first (general admission) year, so I'm really excited!!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chesire View Post
    This post makes me sick. The number of things Disney does right far outweighs the things they do wrong, and getting worked up over one scene of a Fireworks show is ridiculous.
    You'll get over it. Spaceship Earth, Horizons, Univ of Energy, Journey Into Imagination, Future World (in general), the Peoplemover, the Rocket Jets (and their placement), Alien Encounter, the Enchanted Tiki Room, IASW, the Haunted Mansion (specifically the WDW queue), WDW's Main Street, etc.

Disney does plenty of things great. But that does not excuse them doing things poorly or making poor choices. Removing portions of RDCT is a poor choice.

does dumbo still fly

Quote Originally Posted by wonton View Post
    does dumbo still fly
    Dumbo flies during "Magical", so unfortunately he won't be flying again until next summer.
    *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
    *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
    *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

• will-o-the-whip

Quote Originally Posted by Krack View Post
    You'll get over it. Spaceship Earth, Horizons, Univ of Energy, Journey Into Imagination, Future World (in general), the Peoplemover, the Rocket Jets (and their placement), Alien Encounter, the Enchanted Tiki Room, IASW, the Haunted Mansion (specifically the WDW queue), WDW's Main Street, etc.

Disney does plenty of things great. But that does not excuse them doing things poorly or making poor choices. Removing portions of RDCT is a poor choice.
    Agree with you 100%. There are so many things that need attention, yet sometimes Disney feels the need to mess with something that is already great. RDCT blows away Magical, and RDCT should be the premiere fireworks show during the summer (which is anniversary time anyway making it more apropos). Put Magical into the off-season rotation, and downgrade if they must to save money, but don't touch the perfection of RDCT.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Chesire View Post
    Actually, I don't think it is ridiculous. Disney taking that great portion out of the show is ridiculous. RDCT was perfect and they shouldn't have touched it. It's still the best Disney firework show out there, but they should have left the Thunder Mountain section alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast