Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Nor Cal AP'er

Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

interesting....hopefully Ill have better luck during the trick or treat party with more variety?
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• I'm a Lutheran

I'm not one to take pleasure in posing with characters, but just Hook and Cruella seems like a bit of a bummer. There're so many villains in the Disney continuum that they're just as good and plentiful as any princess or talking animal. Let's see, aside from Hook and Cruella they have Maleficent, the Evil Queen (I'd love to see her hag form more than her queen form), Prince John, Frollo, Dr. Facilier, the Big Bad Wolf, and so many others. I've always wanted to see the dead trees from Disneyland Fun somewhere in the park, but I doubt that'll ever happen.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Anyone have video of the Conjuring a Villain?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Do they have a character for meeting in the hag form of the Evil Queen? I would love to see that!!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    Anyone have video of the Conjuring a Villain?
    I have one but it's not uploaded yet.

---------- Post added 09-16-2012 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    is the games only for kids or can all ages play the rope hat game?
    and what are the prizes?
    ( want to try this and the wheel tues or Wednesday and not sure what age range is for the games?)
    Anyone can play. For the ring toss, adults have to stand behind the table while kids get to stand in front. There are no prizes. It's just something to do. If you spin the wheel, you get a fortune card. The results of the wheel spin don't mean anything.
    Last edited by Ron W; 09-16-2012 at 12:43 PM.

• Hide and Seek with Anna

I'm about to do my trip report so look for my photo of Capt. Hook in the report.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    Prerecorded intros? May as well throw in the towel for 2012 - maybe in 2013 they will be back on the Small World Mall. Or Main St. Or anywhere...So the line is going to be way longer than it needs to be since dedicated people go through the line multiple times hoping for a difference Villain. Yuck

• Minion

Anyone else have a huge flashback to teleporting in VMK after seeing the video?

• Not So New Member

Evil- Queen @ The Astounding Cauldron of Magic Conjuring Villians- Sept 16, 2012

Police Officers Chip N Dale @ Halloween Carnival at the Big Thunder Ranch- Sept 16, 2012

disney lady

So has anyone been able to see if malificent or the hag has showed up? Heck even Jafar?

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

I put the Big al pic in the tracker but i loved the fact the old county bears are on the trail banners ..
    I think this one was pretty cool

as for the carnival.. was a little smaller than i thought it was and very quiet too

Quote Originally Posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
    just Hook and Cruella seems like a bit of a bummer. There're so many villains in the Disney continuum that they're just as good and plentiful as any princess or talking animal. Let's see, aside from Hook and Cruella they have Maleficent, the Evil Queen (I'd love to see her hag form more than her queen form), Prince John, Frollo, Dr. Facilier, the Big Bad Wolf, and so many others. I've always wanted to see the dead trees from Disneyland Fun somewhere in the park, but I doubt that'll ever happen.
    I had to partially edit your first sentence because I do enjoy taking pictures with characters. I could not agree more with what you wrote. I'm going to the Disneyland Resort October 28-31 and was disappointed to see the limited number of villains that will be available for meet and greets. I would absolutely love to get a photo with a rarely seen character like Prince John or the Sheriff of Nottingham. I haven't seen Big Bad Wolf in the park personally since the early 80's. There are so many amazing villains they could feature it just reminds us that fans of more than just current/common characters aren't often considered when it comes to who they could have commonly featured and appreciated in the parks.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Book Fever View Post
    I had to partially edit your first sentence because I do enjoy taking pictures with characters. I could not agree more with what you wrote. I'm going to the Disneyland Resort October 28-31 and was disappointed to see the limited number of villains that will be available for meet and greets. I would absolutely love to get a photo with a rarely seen character like Prince John or the Sheriff of Nottingham. I haven't seen Big Bad Wolf in the park personally since the early 80's. There are so many amazing villains they could feature it just reminds us that fans of more than just current/common characters aren't often considered when it comes to who they could have commonly featured and appreciated in the parks.
    Dancin' with Disney - Rare Disney Characters - Stage 17 DCA

Prince John and the Sheriff are in "Dancing with Disney" on the DCA side Stage 17,but it's hard to get a pic with them....
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

This is upsetting we only bought party tickets because I thought more rare villains would be out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast