Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    107

    Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Anyone got pics? Very curious to see what overlays the VIPs have and what Villains are appearing. Cap'n Hook-you are the main man, got any info?

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Fort Mohave AZ
    Posts
    202

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Yes please and the new pirate thing in NOS

  3. #3

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,244

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Quote Originally Posted by mousedaddy View Post
    Yes please and the new pirate thing in NOS
    The pirate thing can be seen in the photos HERE Magic Eye (scroll down)
    _____________________________________
    Brian Kolm the Atomic Bear - comics, cartoons, artwork and instruction.
    http://www.atomicbearpress.com

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Fort Mohave AZ
    Posts
    202

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    ok so you were there are those out fits for sale out side the pirate leage and if so what is the pricing

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    762

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    OK Here is what the Halloween Carnival Jamboree looks like.

    Pumpkin Carving


    Schedule


    Spin The Wheel


    Rope Ring Toss


    Coloring: Masks or picture of a Cow?


    Donald


    Villans Tent. They let in 20-30 guests at a time, and have a quick wave the wand over the cauldren show,
    and a Villan appears in a puff of smoke. Then a quick meet and great. New show about every 15 minutes.
    Cruella,Hook, Evil Queeen, Red Queen, but I did not stay long enough to see if Malificent would show....



    By noon it was over 100, and I had things to do....

  6. #6

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,092

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    OK Here is what the Halloween Carnival Jamboree looks like.

    Pumpkin Carving
    Was that the 11:15 show this morning (Sat.)? That might be me in the floppy hat in the background just to the left of the brass fitting on the umbrella in the middle.


  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    sacramento, ca
    Posts
    279

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    about how long is the wait to get into the villains tent?

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    762

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    Was that the 11:15 show this morning (Sat.)? That might be me in the floppy hat in the background just to the left of the brass fitting on the umbrella in the middle.
    Yes, at 11:15. Here is an enlargement.


    I admire your photos, We have probably crossed paths, as I am at the park often.

    Saturday, the wait was only a few minutes. But I expect it to be longer when the weather cools and it is closer to Halloween.

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    sacramento, ca
    Posts
    279

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    i was under the impression that the jamboree was only offered during the halloween party.

  10. #10

    • Disney/WWE/Anime fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,221

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    is the games only for kids or can all ages play the rope hat game?
    and what are the prizes?
    ( want to try this and the wheel tues or Wednesday and not sure what age range is for the games?)

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    107

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Thanks for the Donald pic-got any more character pics? thanks

  12. #12

    • Hide and Seek with Anna
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    6,584

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    I was there yesturday but I didn't get there until 3:30 so didn't get to do that much. I really don't like this new thing they have for the villians. You only get to see 1 villian and you don't know who it will be they do not tell you who it is. When I when in for the first time I was like the 3rd person in I got Capt. Hook after seeing him only I took off for like 30 mins. to see only 2 Princess that they had out Cinderella and Tiana I when back to Thunder Range and back in line which was longer and by the time I got up to be next it was Capt. Hook once again. I like it better the old way where u get to see who is there and you get to have 3 villians out at the same time. My pictures are not up yet I should have them up later today after I get off work.

  13. #13

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I was there yesturday but I didn't get there until 3:30 so didn't get to do that much. I really don't like this new thing they have for the villians. You only get to see 1 villian and you don't know who it will be they do not tell you who it is. When I when in for the first time I was like the 3rd person in I got Capt. Hook after seeing him only I took off for like 30 mins. to see only 2 Princess that they had out Cinderella and Tiana I when back to Thunder Range and back in line which was longer and by the time I got up to be next it was Capt. Hook once again. I like it better the old way where u get to see who is there and you get to have 3 villians out at the same time. My pictures are not up yet I should have them up later today after I get off work.
    Same thing happened to me. I checked back throughout the day on Friday and Saturday and it was just Captain Hook and Cruella. I asked the cast member if any other villains would make an experience and she replied "don't expect to see any other characters anytime soon". Has anyone else seen another villain in the tent?

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    107

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadswildride View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I checked back throughout the day on Friday and Saturday and it was just Captain Hook and Cruella. I asked the cast member if any other villains would make an experience and she replied "don't expect to see any other characters anytime soon". Has anyone else seen another villain in the tent?
    Wow-this seems like a epic fail. How long would the line be if you knew who it was?

    And Cruella? Come on, she already appears daily-plus it looks like the dance party is continuing, so 3 cruellas?

    Hook is a regular at breakfast.

    Why bother setting this up if it's just same old same old?

    ---------- Post added 09-16-2012 at 08:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I was there yesturday but I didn't get there until 3:30 so didn't get to do that much. I really don't like this new thing they have for the villians. You only get to see 1 villian and you don't know who it will be they do not tell you who it is. When I when in for the first time I was like the 3rd person in I got Capt. Hook after seeing him only I took off for like 30 mins. to see only 2 Princess that they had out Cinderella and Tiana I when back to Thunder Range and back in line which was longer and by the time I got up to be next it was Capt. Hook once again. I like it better the old way where u get to see who is there and you get to have 3 villians out at the same time. My pictures are not up yet I should have them up later today after I get off work.
    Thanks again for the informative post! It is invaluable for trip planning for me, and I'm sure others as well!

  15. #15

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Notre Dame
    Posts
    2,615

    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    No Frollo?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some Personal Pics From the Red Carpet
    By awinner in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 02:34 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 07:56 AM
  3. Memory Lane - Pics from the last day of BLAST
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 10:11 PM
  4. My pics from the 50th.... finally lol
    By DisneyMania! in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:05 PM
  5. Pics from the 7/10/05 meet
    By Disneykat in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 05:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •