Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook disapointed Trip Report for Sept. 15th, 2012

This report is not a long one like I usely do I only got a hand full of characters this time around but I will try on my next trip to get more.

I start off with that I got to the park around 3:30pm cause I had work early in the day (7am to be exactly) once I got there I when strage for Big Thunder Range to be ecitied to see the many villians that I could see and the rare ones as well. Once I walk in the only character that I saw out was Pluto no villians and know one else there. I her one of the Cast members said that the villians will be in the big black tent to me it was more like a medium size then big. So I when in a line which I was third in line and had to wait until we could go in. It was like 10 mins. before a few of us would let in. If any of you had done the Meet and Greet with Mickey at his house then you know it was simperly like that only a handful could go in at a time. So once in I saw only one villian out which has to be my favorite out of all villians Capt. Hook. When I got up to him he saw my shirt and was not happy he was saying that he wanted him on my shirt I told him that I have one but it was to hot to wear it I hear him said Yeah yeah yeah. He was moving his hand like talk talk talk keep you mouth close. So he turn away from me and we got this pic together.

After the pic I told him next time I come I will have it on and once again he was moving his hand saying what ever. So after leaving the tent I was about to go see the Princess wild Hook was still there to give them time to change anyways I walk out and on the left side of the tent Donald was out so I go in line to get a few pics with Donald.

So after seeing Donald I may my way over to PRW (Princess Royal Walk) and once I got there I saw the line but no Princess at first but once I got close I happen to see Aurora there and as most of you know Princess Aurora is my favorite Princess of them all so I got in and still I only saw her until I saw some people move from the other end and saw Snow White at the first station to meet people. They only had 2 Princess out out of the 3. Either it was to hot to have 3 Princess out at the same time or it's something new there doing with them. I take the hate over something new. So when I was in line one of the cast members said that Snow White and Aurora would be leaving in 5 mins. that I may not get to see them when I get up there. So I waited for a little bit before the 5 mins where about up I took this pic of Aurora just in case I didn't get to see her.

As I was getting close to see Snow White and Princess Aurora they had stop the line so they could change Princess. I was like the third person in line. Once Snow and Aurora leave Princess Tiana and Cinderella came in to take there place. As soon as they took there place the first Princess I saw was Cinderella. She said hello to me and how was my day. At the time it was good cause I didn't know what was going to happen when I got back to Big Thunder Range. So we got into place to take our pic.

After saying goodbye I want to Tiana and this Tiana was the one that I by mistake three weeks ago call her Jasmine. I walk up to her and said Hello Tiana see I told you I get it right. She said yes you did. So the Photopass girl had me hold my hand out for some reason which I don't know why but I got this pic.

So after saying goodbye to Tiana I when back to Big Thunder Range to see if I could see a different villian. Once back in I saw both Chip and Dale out and I notes that both of them had cop outfits on the last time I saw them I think it was Dale had a Robbers outfit on. So I when over to where they where at and this little baby that I would say was maybe 1 year old was having a good time with Dale and somewhat with Chip. The baby would dance with them clap his hands and other stuff. When Chip wanted a hug from the baby the baby would run away but when ever Dale wanted a hug the baby would hug him or give Dale a hi 5. He would do stuff with Dale but not with Chip so Chip when off beening upset so I when over and ask him if I can get a picture with him. To help him out.

So after I got the pic I got in a long line to see the next villian. This one CM saw my shirt and said Cruella is here she would like it. So they would a few poeple in like about 10 at a time I would say and I would have to wait until they let the next group go in. Once I did go in I found out it was Hook again. Yes even thou he is my favorite I wanted to see a different villian but it wasn't to be. Once Hook saw me he couldn't believe I was back I once again try to tell him but he would listen and took his hand once again around my mouth and zip it.

Like I said in the begging I am very disapointed on how Disney has done the Halloween stuff this year. Last year we got 3 villians and knew who we would get also the Characters like Donald,Chip,Dale and Pluto where out on Main Street. This year they only have them in there Halloween outfits in Big Thunder Range on Main Street there in there norble outfits. So I'm very disapointed in them this time. For the last pic I have is another pic of Aurora coming from Main Street which I still don't know how she when by me without seeing her the first time when I was in the spot that I could see every character walking from both ends.

So this is the end of my report. I will try better and hope things have change the next time I'm at the park for Halloween time.

• Minion

Re: Capt. Hook disapointed Trip Report for Sept. 15th, 2012

I've heard that only Captain Hook and Cruella have been out in the villains meet and greet. Hopefully more will be there soon otherwise its a bit of a disappointment. Anyway thanks for another trip report

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, I am sorry to hear that it was disappointing. I wish it was like last year and you can seem many different ones at once. It is quite disappointing. I do wish they bring out villains that we have never seen and not the ones that we see a daily basis.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

I hope you find them soon! good luck
    Nice posses btw. Very animated!!
    To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME șoș
    -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

• I'm a Lutheran

Captain Hook, you seem to have seen a lot of characters in your days. Have you ever seen the dancing trees?

Come to think of it, I'd love to see all of those characters (including ghost Donald) in the parks.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

Quote Originally Posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
    Captain Hook, you seem to have seen a lot of characters in your days. Have you ever seen the dancing trees?

Come to think of it, I'd love to see all of those characters (including ghost Donald) in the parks.
    Thank you so much for that trip report, Captain Hook. Those were great pics! And thanks for this post, Maneatingwreath!
    Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

• Queen Elsa

Looking at that video on how Hook looks there this must be very very old. I have never hear of them before. But funny thing is they haven't change Big Bad Wolf at all send when ever they did that video.

Well - thats dissappointing for me and Im sure a lot of people as well. This could be easy to fix...put the costumes on the Main St VIPs and add more atmosphere villains wandering the ranch. Do they really need 3 sets of VIPs this time of year? When I was there in the summer the ranch lines for them were deader than a doornail.

• I'm a Lutheran

Personally I miss the older "model" of Captain Hook. It's mostly a nostalgic reason, but what the heck. I'll always prefer it.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

• Minion

ORDDU: A witch would think that Disneyland management COULD have more villain characters out for Halloween. At least Walt Disney World does. We've seen Maleficent, the Wicked Queen, Queen of Hearts, Jafar AND Capt. Hook.

ORWEN: Now if they'd just let Mother Gothel come out to play with everybody!

• Goofy

that was great video. lol donald

• Queen Elsa

I do hope they will add more villians in the next few weeks and bring out the rare ones as well.

• Here to change the world

Great trip report as always!

I hope you don't mind, but I added a little something to your picture with Tiana

• Minion

ORDDU: Now, that was cute as can be, Captain EO, duckling!

Quote Originally Posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
    OMG! Thank you for posting this! I wasn't in this video but I did get to be one of those trees for a photo shoot with X. Atencio right there in that same spot on the lawn.

Great Photoshop job, Captain EO!
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast