• Nic

First week of January in the park?

I know many of the these boards have been made, but I need a quick answer of how crowds are January 3rd to the 6th. My family may be going those days, but I just wanted to check with you all before they book the trip.

Sorry about making another board, I just need to know before we go and only get on 3 rides and wait in hour-long food lines.

Thanks!
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately because its frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Re: First week of January in the park?

Usually after New Years the crowds lighten up. However with New Years Day falling on a Tuesday this (or correctly next) year it may mean that it will remain busy/busier until the end of that weekend if people have time off and schools don't start back up until after that week.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

There is a boy's volleyball tournament at the Anaheim Convention Center. Anaheim Convention Center

Don't know how large that group is.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

When we went last year those were our exact dates and we had a great time. Crowds were down, holiday decorations were up, we loved it! We did everything we wanted, several times over. It is a great time to go, or at least it was last year
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

Local schools don't go back until January 7 (in my neighborhood, anyway), so it could be crowded with locals. However, SoCal and SoCal Select APs are blocked out until the 6th and 7th, respectively, so that should help things.