Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• a damsel not in distress

Re: Any Sign of Halloween Demitasse Cups This Year?

oh my gosh! i NEED that mickey cup! *leaves to search internet*

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• Disney Fan 4 Life

When we were there a 9/21 through 9/23 and they had the Mickey one at the Jolly Holiday. I know I saw the Mickey one at a couple of other places, I think one was Pooh Corner. We got the Donald one for desert at Carnation Cafe. They were offering the Donald one at Cafe Orleans as well. The desert is tiny, truly only a couple of bites, so you are really only going for the cup. (We did it for the hubby's Donald collection).
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Quote Originally Posted by Acpisme View Post
    When we were there a 9/21 through 9/23 and they had the Mickey one at the Jolly Holiday. I know I saw the Mickey one at a couple of other places, I think one was Pooh Corner. We got the Donald one for desert at Carnation Cafe. They were offering the Donald one at Cafe Orleans as well. The desert is tiny, truly only a couple of bites, so you are really only going for the cup. (We did it for the hubby's Donald collection).
    Ah, so basically the Donald cups are available at mostly the sit down restaurants? This is good to know. It's definitely better than getting it at Blue Bayou lol. Thank you so much!

I saw the Donald cup at Jolly Holiday last Friday. That was Sept 28. But I wasn't willing to wait in line to buy it... Lol.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Nice! When we went they only had Mickey at the Jolly Holiday.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

They had the Donald cup at Jolly Holiday yesterday.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Wahhh, okay it seems like they alternate! I'll check and be asking everywhere! Thanks for the info everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12