Mickey's Halloween Party Tickets

I'm sure it happens to a lot of people, but one of my friends neglected to buy his ticket back in July like we told him to. Now he is the only person out of a group of 9 (plus one kid) who can't go with us on October 5, because they're already sold out.

I thought I remembered last year that they released additional tickets on some of the sold out nights. Does anyone know if this will happen this year? Or do you remember what nights/when they released those additional tickets? I tried calling Guest Services to ask and they didn't know, but they definitely did not let me buy an additional ticket for that night.

Thanks!

• Under that tree again!

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bruingrl View Post
    I'm sure it happens to a lot of people, but one of my friends neglected to buy his ticket back in July like we told him to. Now he is the only person out of a group of 9 (plus one kid) who can't go with us on October 5, because they're already sold out.

I thought I remembered last year that they released additional tickets on some of the sold out nights. Does anyone know if this will happen this year?
    I'm not sure you will be able to get a postive answer on what will happen this year until it does.

In the past on many nights they sold tickets on the day of the event at the park. This could repeat. Pay attention to what happens at the 28th of September and October 2nd parties. It may be a risk your friend will have to accept if he goes not knowing if he can get a ticket.

• Halloween 2011

Since October 6th is Gay Day at Disneyland, I suspect that many attendees are also going to the Halloween Party the night before. I seriously doubt that any more tickets will become available - they probably added more to the date for that reason and have now reached maximum capacity.

• Perennial Lurker

I'm in the same boat for this Friday. DD's friend would really like to come but I waited one day too long. We have some friends who will be at the park earlier in the day, I will ask them to check at the ticket booths for us. We are also keeping an eye on Craigslist but while her mom was in for paying for her at $46 she may balk at the $70 some are asking for tix now. Good luck!
    Last edited by Cactushugr; 09-25-2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Mentioned wrong user in response :/

Does anyone know what the estimated total tickets they offer for each party? Is it the same amount each?

Quote Originally Posted by TONY THE BEAT View Post
    Does anyone know what the estimated total tickets they offer for each party? Is it the same amount each?
    Last year we were told the total number of tickets per party was approx. 20,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactushugr View Post
    I'm in the same boat for this Friday. DD's friend would really like to come but I waited one day too long. We have some friends who will be at the park earlier in the day, I will ask them to check at the ticket booths for us. We are also keeping an eye on Craigslist but while her mom was in for paying for her at $46 she may balk at the $70 some are asking for tix now. Good luck!
    As has been said previously in other threads, buying tickets from unauthorized sellers (like Craigslist or ebay) is not only risky, but goes directly against Disney's terms of use stated on each ticket (party tickets or regular). If you can't buy the ticket from an authorized seller, then don't.

Several people last year reported buying the tickets they needed at the booths on the day of their party, so it can definitely be done.

Thanks everyone. Guess we'll keep checking at the ticket booths. I might just tell him to go earlier and enjoy the party with us until he gets kicked out. Lol.

• Mistress of Evil

The advance purchase tickets are sold out. They will have tickets available the day of the party for purchase. Be prepared to get them early because these will sell out too...quickly.

Do the Tuesday Night Parties ever sell out? We are arriving on the Sat before and haven't decided what to do yet. are they typically available a few days before the event ?

Quote Originally Posted by animalx View Post
    Do the Tuesday Night Parties ever sell out? We are arriving on the Sat before and haven't decided what to do yet. are they typically available a few days before the event ?
    Tuesday night parties can sell out. A few did last year. Depending on your party date, tickets may be available up to the day of. But if you will be arriving later in the month as the parties become more popular (word of mouth gets out!), it would be safer to purchase the tickets ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by PascalGal View Post
    Tuesday night parties can sell out. A few did last year. Depending on your party date, tickets may be available up to the day of. But if you will be arriving later in the month as the parties become more popular (word of mouth gets out!), it would be safer to purchase the tickets ahead of time.
    Are tickets for the 12, 19th or 26th still available?

• Dreaming of next trip

So far those dates are still open but that could change quickly. Sept 28 and October 5th are both sold out, all others are open at this time. But get your tickets early especialy if you are going on a Friday.

•   

Dose anyone know if there a radio stations giving alway mickey halloween party tickets?