Downtown Disney Store Hours

Does anyone know the official Downtown Disney store hours for the month of October, particularly the World of Disney store?

I can't find this info anywhere. I've been able to get the DTD restaurant hours, but not the stores.

Anyone been there recently?

Thanks!

• RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: Downtown Disney Store Hours

I believe all the store hours for DTD vary. Not sure if you can find individual store hours on Disney's website or not. You could try giving World of Disney a call to find out their store hours for the month.

• Cast Member

The World of Disney usually closes with Main Street, but not always. Their times differ. For today example, September 27, WoD opens at 9am and it closes at 10pm. But give them a call like disneylandfan suggested for other times. I don't know if they'll have the times for the entire month, but they should have it for at least the next week or two.

World of Disney Phone number: (714) 300-7903

As for the rest of the stores, no sadly they don't usually post the hours on the Disney website. But if you do call WoD, ask for the store hours of other places in Downtown Disney and they may be able to help you with that.

Happy hunting my friend
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - ​Walt Disney

Ok. thanks! That's good to know. I guess we'll have to cut DL short if we want to have time for shopping. Depending on the night, we have dinner reservations from 8:30 to 9:15. So this gives us no time to shop after dinner. Darn.

• Disney Obsessed

I'm leaving today after Hubby gets home around 11:30... *commmeeee onnn it's like 40 more mins!! ak!*

But we arent' going to the parks until tomorrow... so I plan to shop today.. NORMALLY The day I leave I make one last long drawn out stop at DTD to get all my gifts for friends that I didn't buy in the parks. I kinda like buying on the last day because I know how much money I have left over to spend on friends and I get one last taste of Disney before I leave for home.... My husband hates it.. he just wants to get on the road and get going... party pooper.

So that's my suggestion .. shop either the day you get there or the day you leave
    HAVE SO MUCH FUN WHEN YOU GO!!!!

If I can find out the hours for the store when I am there later today and/or this weekend I will post it here for you!!

PS__ look at my vacation count down!! It's blank now! BECAUSE I"M LEAVING TODAY~! sorry I'm a BIT excited!

CSei, Have fun!

• Fireworks Finatic!

In general, I believe most stores are open till about 10pm during the week.. Then 11pm on the weekends.. Definitely longer hours then a typical mall..

During slower months (i.e. November) is there much entertainment near stores and restaurants in DTD?

• Cast Member

Entertainment is usually there all the time, even during the slower months. I was in DTD the other day and there was a guy playing over by WoD. But I'm not sure if DTD gives the performers exact spots to play or if they just choose.(I'm assuming DTD gives them spots) You could ask one of the performers the next time you're there and hopefully they can give you a better answer.

Also, November isn't actually a slow month for the Resort. November is typically a little slow in the beginning of the month because Halloween ends and most of the Guests won't be back until December. But once the middle of the month hits and Thanksgiving draws closer,(and more importantly Christmas draws closer)the Resort usually picks up and crowds descend onto the awesome-tastic-ness(New word?) that is Disneyland.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - ​Walt Disney

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    I'm leaving today after Hubby gets home around 11:30... *commmeeee onnn it's like 40 more mins!! ak!*

But we arent' going to the parks until tomorrow... so I plan to shop today.. NORMALLY The day I leave I make one last long drawn out stop at DTD to get all my gifts for friends that I didn't buy in the parks. I kinda like buying on the last day because I know how much money I have left over to spend on friends and I get one last taste of Disney before I leave for home.... My husband hates it.. he just wants to get on the road and get going... party pooper.

So that's my suggestion .. shop either the day you get there or the day you leave
    HAVE SO MUCH FUN WHEN YOU GO!!!!

If I can find out the hours for the store when I am there later today and/or this weekend I will post it here for you!!

PS__ look at my vacation count down!! It's blank now! BECAUSE I"M LEAVING TODAY~! sorry I'm a BIT excited!

I hear you! My hubby, too! He always says "Shopping is your favorite RIDE". Not completely true, maybe my third favorite. Giggle.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"