Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Mickey's Toontown updates

Quote Originally Posted by torturedbys0litude View Post
    I like the idea of Toontown and I think its existence is absolutely perfect, HOWEVER, the land needs serious refurbishment not only because its faded and theres a noticeable lack of shade but for some reason to me its execution looks stuck in the 90s. It needs to be modernized.

And as much as I love Gadget's Go Coaster....his character is almost completely unknown these days. I think if it were rebranded it could make the land a lot more exciting.
    I agree, that's why I replaced her with Goofy in the first plan. Another character will be used in the second plan. But do you think "Goofy the Reckless Rocketeer" would be a good name for the Goofy-themed coaster if we went that route, based on the poster above (on post #43)?
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Well, I agree, that Chip and Dale's Treehouse needs to go (it used to have a plastic ball play area, now closed because of health reasons) and a slide which used to be there, but was taken off because of legal issues. I would recommend that space become either a new dining option or a possible entrance to Frontierland's new expansion (if it happens.)
    I think Gadget's Go Coaster just needs to have the coaster and the track remade so as to accommodate larger people, so their knees aren't hitting the inside. Goofy's Bounce House I think might benefit from Tokyo Disneyland's makeover of their bounce house, so as to avoid any lawsuits and get adults in it too. Jolly Trolley ought to come back, but maybe just not bouncing as much (I.E. It operates but does not go up and down like it used to do.) Some of your other suggestions are good too, but I would want first a general refurbishment of the land, then let the blue sky phase come.

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Quote Originally Posted by Timekeeper View Post
    Well, I agree, that Chip and Dale's Treehouse needs to go (it used to have a plastic ball play area, now closed because of health reasons) and a slide which used to be there, but was taken off because of legal issues. I would recommend that space become either a new dining option or a possible entrance to Frontierland's new expansion (if it happens.)
    I think Gadget's Go Coaster just needs to have the coaster and the track remade so as to accommodate larger people, so their knees aren't hitting the inside. Goofy's Bounce House I think might benefit from Tokyo Disneyland's makeover of their bounce house, so as to avoid any lawsuits and get adults in it too. Jolly Trolley ought to come back, but maybe just not bouncing as much (I.E. It operates but does not go up and down like it used to do.) Some of your other suggestions are good too, but I would want first a general refurbishment of the land, then let the blue sky phase come.

Timekeeper
    I was going to wait until the first plan was completed before divulging my second plan. But now that you brought that up, the second plan is to retain the current Goofy's house and use that as the basis of a copy of the Paint 'n' Playhouse in Tokyo. It would obviously be the same, but with the Japanese dialog dubbed into English and Yu Shimaka's Goofy obviously replaced by Bill Farmer's.

But first, getting back to the first plan, do you think "Goofy the Reckless Rocketeer" would be a good name for the Goofy-themed coaster if we went that route, based on the poster below?

So based on that poster, do you think that Goofy the Reckless Rocketeer would be a good name for the Goofy-themed coaster if we went that route?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234