Order To Do The Parks?

I will be getting a three day park hopper ticket in my package for next March. I am wondering what order you would do the parks if you had a three day hopper.

Atm I am thinking of spending my first day there at DL, then my second day at DCA and then my third day at DL again.

How would you use a three day hopper though? Would you do multiple parks on one day? What order would you do the parks in?

I was just getting used to planning a trip to WDW and now I'm having to learn a whole other system lmao

• Keepin' it calsteady

Re: Order To Do The Parks?

I like your plan since it has 2 days of DL and 1 at DCA, but I would change the order. I haven't been to the new & improved DCA so I would spend my first day there (or at least start the day there). I would spend a full day at Disneyland, and then the last day I'd hit my favorites at both parks or, more likely, get away from Disneyland entirely and enjoy another part of southern California instead.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by razza1987 View Post
    How would you use a three day hopper though? Would you do multiple parks on one day? What order would you do the parks in?

I was just getting used to planning a trip to WDW and now I'm having to learn a whole other system lmao
    Forget WDW its planning doesn't apply to this at DLR.

The parks are very close. The furthest apart attractions in DL and DCA are closer than the front and back of Epcot(if you've been there). You can hop back and forth multiple times every day at your liesure.

I would suggest you start each visit WDW and DLR going down Main Street looking at the Castle.

• -

If you are buying park hoppers, the whole point is hopping. I would do multiple parks per day. However, I would start off at least one of the days at CA Adventure as the fastpasses for Radiator Springs Racers are gone early. See how you feel while you are there. After a while in one of the parks, you may feel like you want to switch and see what the crowd is like in the other. The benifit of a park hopper ticket is that you can keep your options open.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

I don't know if the "Magic Mornings" (MM) will be in only one park in March. If they are, make sure you get to DL for your MM. Then on the day DCA has MM start at DL and the other day that DL has MM start at DCA.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

You can easily go back and forth, all on foot, all day long, with very little planning involved. It'll be easy!
    A signature should go here.