Selling Extra Tickets for the Halloween Party on Oct. 5

I don't know if this has been discussed here. Has anybody ever sold extra tickets from the special events such as Mickeys Halloween Party ? I know it says they are non-transferrable but in reality sometimes people end up with tickets they planned to use but plans change.

• World Famous Gold Mickey

Re: Selling Extra Tickets for the Halloween Party on Oct. 5

Have you tried Craigslist ? I always see people on there selling tickets. Also you could just show up and try to buy a ticket the night of the event. Even thou they say they are sold out they might sell tickets the night of - they did this last year.
    Good luck and we will be there Oct. 5 - I will be the Ghost Conducter with Gold Mickey as a Ghost so you and all Miceage Readers say hello to the World Famous Gold Mickey.

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 11:02 AM ----------

So sorry just reread you post and saw you are trying to sell extra tickets not buy.

I had the same question a couple weeks ago. It appears there's going to be a lot of people trying to get tickets for this Friday's party.

Sadly, I actually asked a CM who was working the Halloween Party in-park check-in last Friday if they'd be releasing any extra tickets this year (like they have in the past) and he gave me a firm no. He said this year they released the max number of tickets they could sell for each night. Considering the reports of how crowded it's been at each party so far, I believe him.

That doesn't mean someone won't be selling their extra ticket around the esplanade on Friday night (though this is technically not allowed so you have to be discreet). Also, be wary of people selling tickets on Craigslist. There are some legit people on there, but there have also been some very public scams recently.

We decided to have our friend who didn't get a ticket in time join us early until they kick him out. He might try to buy a ticket beforehand, but I'm pretty sure he won't be able to get one. =/

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Folks, buying and using tickets you find on the internet may seem convenient, but the use of those tickets violate Disney's terms of use for them, and you never know if you are dealing with an honest person or not.

While we understand the desire to discuss this topic we urge you to deal with Disney or a licensed ticket broker only. Since we are all about playing by the rules on MiceChat, this is a subject that we just don't discuss, because it invariably leads to posts extolling variations on reusing Disney tickets or other schemes.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thread closed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.