• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

What Would The Disneyland Characters Say About "Once Upon A Time?"

What would the Disneyland Characters say about their counterparts on "Once Upon A Time," or the show in general? Random, I know,
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Re: What Would The Disneyland Characters Say About "Once Upon A Time?"

The Fairy Godmother got zapped!

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

That's a toughie. Cause Snow White's nothing like her counter part, and the princes actually get to be developed characters on the show. Maybe someone should ask next time they visit? (and pass it on!!)

• Queen Elsa

I think that show is garabes don't like it.

I can see where you wouldn't like it, and I really hope they don't get more carried away with it this season! It will get difficult to watch if it becomes too over the top. and yes, I realize one might say it is already over the top. For now I love it though!

Jiminy Cricket (the cricket) would probably wonder how he can become a psychiatrist, like the show's human Jiminy's alter ego, Dr. Archie Hopper.

Best I could do on short notice.
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

The Characters in the park are great fun to talk to about anything related to their story.They spend hours with shy kids giving autographs and posing for photos. If you engage themin an interesting conversation they actually enjoy it and get into it.

Earlier this year I had several conversations with this Evil Queen. She is actually VERY good looking and quick witted. We spoke of the upcoming Snow White movies (Snow White and the Huntsman, and Mirror Mirror). We agreed that they could not match the origional, and that Kristen Stewart would be a horrible Snow White. She thought Julia Roberts looked more like the old Hag, but not talented enough to even fall off a cliff correctly. Our major point of disagreement was the I thought Charlize Theron would make a beautiful Queen, but would not have the Regal manner to rival the "Real" Queen. She thought Charlize was better than the "Hag" (Julia Roberts) and might be an OK Snow White, but still could not match herself.

It is great fun to brighten both your and their day by having interesting conversations with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post

The Characters in the park are great fun to talk to about anything related to their story.They spend hours with shy kids giving autographs and posing for photos. If you engage themin an interesting conversation they actually enjoy it and get into it.

Earlier this year I had several conversations with this Evil Queen. She is actually VERY good looking and quick witted. We spoke of the upcoming Snow White movies (Snow White and the Huntsman, and Mirror Mirror). We agreed that they could not match the origional, and that Kristen Stewart would be a horrible Snow White. She thought Julia Roberts looked more like the old Hag, but not talented enough to even fall off a cliff correctly. Our major point of disagreement was the I thought Charlize Theron would make a beautiful Queen, but would not have the Regal manner to rival the "Real" Queen. She thought Charlize was better than the "Hag" (Julia Roberts) and might be an OK Snow White, but still could not match herself.

It is great fun to brighten both your and their day by having interesting conversations with them.
    That's wonderful!!! She's a beautiful Evil Queen too.

• Knight that says Nee!!

We have to remember that most of these characters come from folk lore. The ones in the park are the "Disney version" as in all the spice and controversy is pulled out of them in order to be "family orientated." The TV show is not giving us the Disney version really and so they are almost apples and oranges aside from their names.

If the characters were magically meet each other, I don't think most of them would recognize themselves.

Personally i think there is room for both. I enjoy the TV show a great deal and it doesn't affect how I see the Disney version of the characters.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

This is what happens when two character collide...................................

(@GinnyGoodwin tweeted this pic months ago when she visited Disneyland with the caption, "Will The Real Snow White Please Stand Up?")
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
    We have to remember that most of these characters come from folk lore. The ones in the park are the "Disney version" as in all the spice and controversy is pulled out of them in order to be "family orientated."
    Yup, even I forget that. But by reading this instantly thought of the evil Step Sisters getting their toes sawed off to fit into Cinderella's glass slipper....ick...

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    This is what happens when two character collide...................................

(@GinnyGoodwin tweeted this pic months ago when she visited Disneyland with the caption, "Will The Real Snow White Please Stand Up?")
    This is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Yup, even I forget that. But by reading this instantly thought of the evil Step Sisters getting their toes sawed off to fit into Cinderella's glass slipper....ick...

yes, I'm having trouble imagining that passing in a family movie!!!

And that picture is fun! It appears they would recognize each other!!!
    Last edited by Sunshine711; 10-09-2012 at 01:20 PM.

i think Once Upon A Time is a great show !! just a new look on characters we know and love , people shouldnt take it toooo seriously my only think i hate with the show is how they portray
    maleficent she suppose to be the mistress of all evil but she can never win lol