• Looking for Love

Breaking the law.

Has anyone (anyone in history, not just micechat) ever tried to stay on TSI when they close it down to get ready for fantasmic? I think that would be cool to sneak to the front during the show and dance with Mickey or help him fight the dragon.
    But....they would probubly kill the show midway....and then you would be in trouble....I wonder what would happen?

Also, if any CM's on here know, I was just wondering how they clear TSI for shoe prep. Do CM's stand at the back and slowly work their way forward with bullhorns yelling at people to leave the island??? lol

• Give Peace a Chance

Re: Breaking the law.

Yes, and right now I can't think of all the details but two young boys (teens) did this once. I think their intent was to spend the night at DL. One tragically drowned.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysGirl
    Yes, and right now I can't think of all the details but two young boys (teens) did this once. I think their intent was to spend the night at DL. One tragically drowned.
    I think that was in the 1970's...maybe the 80's?

I would think they clear the island just like they clear the rest of the park after it closes.

you can see a little bit of the backstage action if you watch Fantasmic from near the mcDonalds Fry Cart. you can see the monkeys and pirates running around the back half of the island and where they dock those little rafts for the princesses to get on and off. But you can't see the stage or the projections from there.

• Wonderful World

Ive always pondered this myself to.It would be cool to do so but if you ran to the stage you just might get hurt by a pyro.
    I'm back MiceChat

• A Pirate's life for me!

That would be an additional pyro effect to the show. Guy running around while on fire...

Maybe Mickey would use a fire extinguisher to put him out. Or maybe not...

I would think that it would be rather dangerous to hang out around the stage area while the show was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey
    That would be an additional pyro effect to the show. Guy running around while on fire...
    Hmmmmm..... now that WOULD be bad show...
    Always remember the Disney Magic!

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by DisneysMagic
    Hmmmmm..... now that WOULD be bad show...
    All the little kids would be in shock and horrified as they just watched Mickey stand their not knowing what to do watching a burning man running around. Mickey would have a bad image because he didn't help the person on fire. Instead, he just stood there dancing/staring/fighting dragons.
    HAH!

• Quality not quantity

It's always interesting to see the personality types that post to this type of thread....

1. The dreamer - Gosh it would be fun to do "bad" things, but they never do.

2. The nervous Nelly - Gosh that would be dangerous. You should never step outside the line you might get hurt. Rules are for our protection!

3. The moral rant - Gosh that would be wrong, how could you even think of such a thing... Shame!

4. The pragmatist - Gosh it's been years since I did that. Round back of the fort is a nice hiding spot...

Generally I place myself in Category #1 (That's my story and I'm sticking to it...)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• On Autopilot

I always wanted to body check Steam Boat Willie Mickey mouse and "drive" the steamboat while dressed up as Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts 2

• Earth Intruder

LOL I'm not sure how one would GET to the stage without being seen by all the CMs running around the island during the show :P
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

DL should offer this as an option - The commercial would go something like this -Spend the night on Tom Sawyers Island, that's right, when Fantasmic ends jump a raft and head down the Mighty Mississippi to a dock on a little island. Take your sleeping bag and backpack and hike up to the old fort. There you will bed down around a camp fire and enjoy delightful entertainment and smores. A Continental Breakfast and early park admission included. All this for only $10,000.00
    They could have band and some other activities planned - sort of like a Boy Scout camp out or something.

• Earth Intruder

And this one time, at Disneyland Band Camp, I stuck a ceramic Tinkerbell .............errrrrr..... family boards /bonk Chernabog
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• On Autopilot

Too much info there

Me and my Harry potter pals wanted to shoot the Dark Mark into the sky XD