Thread: AP upgrade

AP upgrade

I have an interesting AP upgrade question that I haven't seen asked before. I bought the So Cal Select AP in May, before the price increases. I believe it was $199. We may be going to Disneyland this Sunday and were thinking about upgrading to the So Cal AP instead of just getting block out passes. My question is, what will I have to pay? Will I have to pay the difference between the current APs (which is only $80) or will I have to pay the difference between what my AP was when I bought it and the current price for the So Cal AP (which would be $120)?

Hope my question makes sense! Thanks in advance

Re: AP upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by krpink View Post
    I have an interesting AP upgrade question that I haven't seen asked before. I bought the So Cal Select AP in May, before the price increases. I believe it was $199. We may be going to Disneyland this Sunday and were thinking about upgrading to the So Cal AP instead of just getting block out passes. My question is, what will I have to pay? Will I have to pay the difference between the current APs (which is only $80) or will I have to pay the difference between what my AP was when I bought it and the current price for the So Cal AP (which would be $120)?

Hope my question makes sense! Thanks in advance

You will pay the difference between the price you paid for your SoCal Select pass and the current value of the SoCal pass.

Re: AP upgrade

Bummer! Thanks for answering!