Soundsational Versions of Songs

I really like the Soundsational version of Tangled's "I See the Light" used to transition from the Donald Duck float to the princess segment. My limited research shows that version is not available anywhere, but I just wanted to confirm that to be the case. Anyone know who the artist(s) is/are or any more info? I wonder if they even did the whole song, or just the parts used in the parade?

Also, just a note: Mary Poppins and Bert were walking today, not on their tricycle carousel horses. (4:00 pm version anyway.)

• film975

Re: Soundsational Versions of Songs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    I really like the Soundsational version of Tangled's "I See the Light" used to transition from the Donald Duck float to the princess segment. My limited research shows that version is not available anywhere, but I just wanted to confirm that to be the case. Anyone know who the artist(s) is/are or any more info? I wonder if they even did the whole song, or just the parts used in the parade?

Also, just a note: Mary Poppins and Bert were walking today, not on their tricycle carousel horses. (4:00 pm version anyway.)
    The Soundsational Parade really does have a great soundtrack. You can find it on YouTube.

Thanks. I'm aware of YouTube videos of the parade. I was hoping for an audio track of that version of the full song, or information about if that even exists.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Hey kids! Its that time again!

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of the princess float, what are the lyrics at ^10:08-10:09? "Bet your butts are sore?"

• A Suitcase & A Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Fedora View Post
    Speaking of the princess float, what are the lyrics at ^10:08-10:09? "Bet your butts are sore?" [/QUOTE]
    It's "Let your voices soar"

Just for the record, I wasn't looking for a handout. I was wondering if that version of the song is commercially available for purchase on a special Disney or Disneyland release.

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a "full version" of any of the pieces used in Soundsational.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    I was at the exact same parade and also noticed Mary and Bert were walking. I love their Carousel Horses.

• Queen Elsa

I've have notes that during the Princess FLOAT U hear all the Princess teme music but Cinderella's wonder why they didn't add hers to it. Also is me or does part of Mary Poppins float look famourl like it was part of Belle's & Beast's POD float.

• film975

No professional version of the soundtrack has been released yet. But Disney does need to make a new a soundtrack album for the Disneyland Resort. A lot of new stuff has been added since the last was one was released.

Yeah i dont think there is full recorded versions of rhe songs im sire their recorded in pieces and just for that parade.
    I do LOVE that soundtrack it literally is on reply on my phone all day.
    To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME ºoº
    -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz