Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Re: Park Blogs noting that Disney is kicking off 2013 as the year of "Limited Time Ma

I don't mine seeing Flik or Remy send I only got to see them once. But others I would love to see are...

Jiminy
    Prince Eric
    Hewy
    Duey
    Louie
    Meg (Hercules)
    John Smith
    Blue Fairy

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Park Blogs noting that Disney is kicking off 2013 as the year of "Limited Time Ma

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    This promotion has nothing to do with paying more for an AP. Demand is what brought on that increase.
    Read the Blog Post back in May on why tickets are costing more..Carsland of course was on there but so was The Voices of Liberty...my friends asked me "so what show is that and can we pay less if we skip it" since everyone though the APs went up too much and Disney clams a reason for them was a small show that only a handful of people saw

Quote Originally Posted by fifthrider View Post
    Agreed, Golden Horseshoe Review IS the best thing since the Berlin Wall coming down. I wonder who's going to play Wally Boag?
    The fellow who replaced Wally when he retired is Dick Hardwick, a very funny guy and an old friend. The last time I saw him, he was performing at large corporate events. I'm sure they will reach out to him.

• Minion

I don't like the name. It's the "limited" part that bothers me. They could have and should have come up with something better.

Count me in for the Golden Horseshoe. I can't wait for that. I pretty much like all of the ideas, except for the Dapper Dans idea. What the...? No. Just no. I love *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys, but this idea is a joke. And One Direction? Why?!?!
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• Nor Cal AP'er

So is it going to be something different each "week?"
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• film975

This sounds a little like Family Fun Weekends they had a while back. I'm looking forward to seeing the original Golden Horseshoe show. I've been wanting to see it ever since I saw the World of Color TV show episode about it.

• Johnny and Me!

Quote Originally Posted by jasmineray View Post
    I pretty much like all of the ideas, except for the Dapper Dans idea. What the...? No. Just no. I love *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys, but this idea is a joke. And One Direction? Why?!?!
    Just Disney trying to be "hip" and "edgy" again...

• Nic

I feel like the Dapper Dan thing could work very well if done right.

Example:

^An aggressive pop-infused rap with dirty words.

Rihanna, re-worked that song, into this-

Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

I like the long lost friends week but hope they do it right... maybe they should do some franchise-based weeks - like a "duck week" with all the Ducktales characters plus Donald and Daisy; another week for Alice and all the gang, as well as Peter Pan and his lost boys, etc. I wonder if it's the occasion to introduce new meetable characters like the March Hare or John Darling also?

Sounds fun. I think everyone is reading way too much into the dapper dans thing. Sounds like just a little thing to get some laughs out of the crowd. Dapper dans and pop boy band music? Sounds like it could be hilarious if they don't take it too seriously. And I love the Dapper dans and hate boy bands.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• former CM

Call now for this LIMITED Time offer! Operators are standing by!

Micechat After Midnight:

Spoiler
    There might be a small group of Disney fans who would enjoy encountering Jessica Rabbit as a....uh...face character. L.A. is one of the few places where Disney could find surgically altered people, women & former men, who could play her.

And now back to regular Micechat:
    I bet all seven dwarfs will appear before the costumes are sent to Disney World to celebrate the opening of their ride. It's fun when all seven are together.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 10-17-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Just a thought but this MIGHT be DL's "excuse" for returning MSEP after the "glowing away forever" issue... Now they can say A Disneyland Classic Returns to Main Street USA "For A Limited Time"!

I have to say that title is terrible. First thing I think of is Limited because you are going to have to start paying for it after this. I am sure it's not what they intended but the influx of disappointing news from Disney lately is putting my mindset in a negative way.

I will say am totally thrilled about the return of the Horseshoe Revue and both the Friday the 13th and Pirates week sounds like a ton of fun.

•   

Wow, none of us seem to like this "Limited" thing they're doing. I'm impressed at how many just don't care for this title and find it a turn off. They've got some novel ideas in there but most of the fan suggested ones here ( a week of duck characters, etc. ) sound so much better.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

The Dapper Dans thing for me = angry, disgusted, sad

Who the %$#@ makes these decisions?!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast