View Poll Results: Do you like "Limited Time Magic" as the name for D Land's 2013 promotion?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

96 81.36%
  • Yes

9 7.63%
  • My cat's breath smells like catfood!

5 4.24%
  • Like Switzerland, I shall remain neutral.

8 6.78%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• And Dad was my hero.

Re: Do you like "Limited Time Magic" as the name for Disneyland's 2013 marketing?

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    Yeah it's pretty much awful. Makes Disneyland sound like a department store. I mean, we already know that current Disney sees "magic" as a product to be packaged and sold, but here it's like they're not even trying to disguise it in order to make it sound charming or appealing.

MAGIC™! LIMITED TIME ONLY! GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!*

*limit one (1) Magic™ per person.
    Yes exactly this! Ha!

It's just bad form.

Re: Do you like "Limited Time Magic" as the name for Disneyland's 2013 marketing?

They should call it Unlimited Time Magic!
    And should last forever! Not only on 2013 :-)
    A Big Disney Fan!

• Seasick

Bad name. When I first heard it I thought it would be a suitable title for the shortened extra magic hours at Walt Disney World.

Not a bad concept though, doing special events that don't warrant a long-term presence, but could still be enjoyable. It's also more of a draw for locals I imagine, as very few people will plan a trip around some small event happening on one particular weekend or whatever.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• World Famous Gold Mickey

Its limited time because you will have a limited time to enjoy your visit to DL before they kick you out to let in the people for the special events. Also for all the special events they will be having because they are shorter time. Yes folks DL will become a 1 day 2 event park - reg admission morning - up sale admission evenings.

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

I agree limited just sounds negitive
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Limited Time Magic (a.k.a we're robbing you next year so have fun while you can).

• Minion

Well, it does clearly get the point across, so full marks for that. It doesn't have much of a ring to it, though. I guess they can't all be poetry.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    Bad name. When I first heard it I thought it would be a suitable title for the shortened extra magic hours at Walt Disney World.

Not a bad concept though, doing special events that don't warrant a long-term presence, but could still be enjoyable. It's also more of a draw for locals I imagine, as very few people will plan a trip around some small event happening on one particular weekend or whatever.
    Hey, "The Year of Special Events" wouldn't have been a bad name.

"Weeks of Wonder?"

Maybe if they changed "magic" to "memories" they would have a better sounding slogan. Magic is something that should be in abundance at Disney Parks while memories are by definition limited. Their message should be to make memories while you can. In the first few commercials they've made, that message works really well. I must say these are some of the best Disney Parks commercials I've seen in a long time and they do tug on the heart strings. Don Draper would be proud, although us geeks here on the forums are going to complain about people clearly in Disneyland watching fireworks over Cinderella's castle.

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

I don't like the name, it seems so negative. They could have worked on it a bit more. Even something like "Limited Edition Magic" would still imply these events are only for a short time, but it makes it seem more special

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

• former CM

So the voting against "Limited Time Magic" is now at 84 with 8 who support the name.

To the person/people who came up with this title, if you were working for me, you wouldn't be working for me. But all will be forgiven if I can see both "America the Beautiful" and "Magic Carpet 'Round the World" in 360 Circlevision.

• former CM

The poll is still open and in less then two weeks our magic time will be limited!

• Member of Baxter's Army

I think putting the words "limited" and "Magic" so close together could backfire on them.

• The doctor is in

I feel like the marketing department dropped the ball with this one.
    I am so sick of Frozen I can't even describe the feeling.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234