Here is our late September 2012 Trip!

Hi Everyone!

My wife, 3 kids ages 6, 9, and 12 recently visited Disneyland and Disneyland hotel for a five day trip on September 23rd. It was our first time going with the Halloween decorations up and our first time staying in Disneyland hotel. The resort was fantastic, as was the Haunted Mansion with the nightmare before xmas decorations. We took some videos and I put together a slide show of our trip. Still going through a lot of images from my wifes DSLR so once we get those all sorted out ill put those in a slideshow too. Here is what we have so far:

Goofy's kitchen:

Slideshow

Radiator Springs Racers, Best ride ever!

Here is our walk down main street

Additionally our trip was a surprise for the kids, they thought we were going to Hearst Castle lol. Here is the three videos of the reveal in order:

• some assembly required

Re: Here is our late September 2012 Trip!

FUN!
    My parents totally did this to us in the 80s (tricked us with the mall and ended up 2 hrs down the road to DL!).

How did you handle the heat?
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

• a damsel not in distress

haha they're going to remember this forever. my sister and i still cherish the memory of our parents telling us we were going camping, waking us up at dawn, and then surprising us at the gates of disneyland.

i love how your kids individual personalities really shine in these short clips. i hope you all had a blast!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

lol yes the heat was a bit difficult. The first two days we didnt notice too much because we were sooooo excited! By the third day though we were taking breaks in the middle of the day to swim in the awesome pools at the Disneyland hotel. Worse than the heat though was the humidity!

• Disneymom

I loved t all. Thank you for sharing. I love going on you tube and watching videos of Surprise Disney trips and I loved yours. Can't wait to be able to surprrise my daughter with a trip. Hopefully after the first of the year. We also have a new grandson, 5 months old, who we are excited to take. He loves the Disneyland sing along and quiets down whenever you put it on. We plan on him being familiar with the park and characters before we get there. Thank you again for sharing.

We are hoping to be able to surprise them again in March 2013, finances permitting of course lol! I have a couple more videos to watch from our September trip that you might like!

Jungle boat!
    Soundsational Parade - This is about 17 minutes long but it captures the ENTIRE parade!