Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Trip Report: Knott's Haunt, Club 33, Disney's Dream Suite

Quote Originally Posted by MagicKingdomBoy View Post
    But it occurs to me that if it was their first time and the member didn't guide them properly, they might have thought they were totally fine and didn't mean to offend.
    No, they have been here before and the member was with them.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

"No, they have been here before and the member was with them."

Pathetic.

• Here's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    No, they have been here before and the member was with them.
    Must be the dude in the blue polo shirt, whatever, there's no hope then, if the member can't respect their own membership enough to take some pride in it and tell their guests what's expected
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

•   
    • Minion

It looks as though two of them in the group got it: in one of the group photos there's one guy in a button-down shirt and khakis and a girl in a white lunch-appropriate outfit. It's a shame the others didn't follow suit, I guess.

I don't want to attack the OP. I think it's great they had such a wonderful time and were able to have so many interesting experiences at DLR. I'm not a 33 member so I don't have a say in how people dress there. I do know if I ever were invited for lunch or dinner I'd do my best to dress up because that is what is expected there.

Quote Originally Posted by tomrules1955 View Post
    Do you really understand? do you really get it? or is it just the bragging rights that matter? Nowadays its all about access, but nothing about the experience or the respect of the Club. Check out the Club 33 dream come true thread, that was for LUNCH, they get it and they dressed accordingly. these pictures are a discrace, and shame on Club management for not pointing out how tacky and inappropriate this was.
    Not just to you, tomrules1955, but to some others on here- it's incredible how rude you all can be.
    I don't understand how just because they didn't dress according to the dress code, it means that they are just going for the bragging rights. You don't know the OP's intention for going- neither do I- so please stop being so judgemental. I highly doubt they went just for the bragging rights, considering that the food cost is as high as it is to eat there. You're just mind reading, a cognitive distortion.
    I personally feel as though they should have dressed up more, but in the end, it doesn't affect me. I'm happy they had a nice time.

Quote Originally Posted by the mermaid View Post
    Not just to you, tomrules1955, but to some others on here- it's incredible how rude you all can be.
    I don't understand how just because they didn't dress according to the dress code, it means that they are just going for the bragging rights. You don't know the OP's intention for going- neither do I- so please stop being so judgemental. I highly doubt they went just for the bragging rights, considering that the food cost is as high as it is to eat there. You're just mind reading, a cognitive distortion.
    I personally feel as though they should have dressed up more, but in the end, it doesn't affect me. I'm happy they had a nice time.
    No kidding, you guys sound worse than the bouncers at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill.

• Here's my 2 cents

Sorry you don't understand and Im not about to explain it because as with all Club 33 threads they end up in the litter box and I suspect this one will eventually head that way as well
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Minion

The other side of this is members frequent here, and sometimes read about how someone would love to go to the club, and make offers. Seeing pics like these may make them think twice about who to allow this privilege.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

LOVED your pictures and trip report! The pictures of the Dream Suite are my favorite and the videos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing!!

I recently (Oct 30th) had the opportunity to go to Club 33 for the first time (No TR yet. JUST moved into my 1st house and been working on getting settled). My GF and I (as well as our host) dressed up. Suits and dresses. If I am spending that kind of money, I am going to dress to match! (It was also quite a bit of fun to go walking through Downtown Disney and Disneyland dressed up!)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PinBrian View Post
    My GF and I (as well as our host) dressed up. Suits and dresses. If I am spending that kind of money, I am going to dress to match! (It was also quite a bit of fun to go walking through Downtown Disney and Disneyland dressed up!)
    My kids' favorite thing is to dress for the Club, and after the meal, they all ride Splash Mountain in full dress!!

My kids' favorite thing is to dress for the Club, and after the meal, they all ride Splash Mountain in full dress!!
    No way I would do that! I always get soaked!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PinBrian View Post
    No way I would do that! I always get soaked!
    They usually get wet, then I have to buy the pic...

• Selfie Expert

I think I'm going to have to edit my Disney Bucket List and make this part of my wishful Club 33 thinking... Full out formal apparel (dress for me, suit for the hubs) for Club 33, followed by a trip on Splash and buy the picture! Thank you for sharing!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12