Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1

    • Disney/WWE/Anime fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,239

    Candlelight narrators announced


  2. #2

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Dec. 1-2: Dennis Haysbert (actor)*
    Dec. 3-5: Kurt Russell (actor and Disney Legend)
    Dec. 6-8: TBA
    Dec. 9-11: Lou Diamond Phillips (actor)
    Dec. 12-13: Dick Van Dyke (actor and Disney Legend)
    Dec. 14: Marcia Gay Harden (actress)
    Dec. 15-16: Patricia Heaton (actress)
    Dec. 17-19: Molly Ringwald (actress)
    Dec. 20: Dennis Haysbert (actor)


    I think I may try to make at least one of those. Would love to see Molly Ringwald and Marcia Gay Harden. Kurt Russle to and of course Dick Van Dyke!

    I remember we were there when Jon Voigt spoke and hours before the show started he came walking by us and we all got to shake his hand and have a few hellos with him. It was a treat.

  3. #3

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,009
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    I missed Dick Van Dyke the last time he read. I'll be there on either the 12th or 13th with bells on.

  4. #4

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Dec. 1-2: Dennis Haysbert (actor)*
    Dec. 3-5: Kurt Russell (actor and Disney Legend)
    Dec. 6-8: TBA
    Dec. 9-11: Lou Diamond Phillips (actor)
    Dec. 12-13: Dick Van Dyke (actor and Disney Legend)
    Dec. 14: Marcia Gay Harden (actress)
    Dec. 15-16: Patricia Heaton (actress)
    Dec. 17-19: Molly Ringwald (actress)
    Dec. 20: Dennis Haysbert (actor)


    I think I may try to make at least one of those. Would love to see Molly Ringwald and Marcia Gay Harden. Kurt Russle to and of course Dick Van Dyke!

    I remember we were there when Jon Voigt spoke and hours before the show started he came walking by us and we all got to shake his hand and have a few hellos with him. It was a treat.

    AWESOME~~


    but who is Dennis Haysbert?? LOL I have no idea who he is! I am not young, i just turned 33 on wednesday, but i never ever heard of him.

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    792

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    AWESOME~~


    but who is Dennis Haysbert?? LOL I have no idea who he is! I am not young, i just turned 33 on wednesday, but i never ever heard of him.
    the president on 24 and the All State commercial guy.

  6. #6

    • Shubisha
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Posts
    3,966

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Did you say... All State?

  7. #7

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    Did you say... All State?
    Yeah, it's kinda hard to give a change in voice over a forum thread...but I got your innuendo

  8. #8

    • Former ODV/SE CM
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Hope Neil patrick Harris fills the TBA slot. Saw him narrate at EPCOT a couple of years ago, he was really good.
    I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

  9. #9

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by clippers6 View Post
    the president on 24 and the All State commercial guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    Did you say... All State?
    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Yeah, it's kinda hard to give a change in voice over a forum thread...but I got your innuendo

    OHHHHHHH OKAY!! I got ya now!! i know who you are talking about!! HAAAAA nice with the ALLSTATE thing!


  10. #10

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,957

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Does this mean those ugly rafters are gonna be up the whole time blocking the train??? I really hate this boring event. It has nothing to do with Disney and is a crowd nightmare.

  11. #11

    • Avid MC reader since 2005
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    548

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    It would be a dream come true to see Dick Van Dyke narrate it. Hope we get spots!

  12. #12

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by churros9 View Post
    Hope Neil patrick Harris fills the TBA slot. Saw him narrate at EPCOT a couple of years ago, he was really good.
    My exact thought and experience. I'm considering a visit for those TBA slots now. Hopefully more details come out soon about packages and such.



    Conicidentally when they announced the Epcot narrators the 5th-7th was TBA. I don't know if they filled those days in. I'm going to the end of thier holidays so not doing another CP there.

  13. #13

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    Does this mean those ugly rafters are gonna be up the whole time blocking the train??? I really hate this boring event. It has nothing to do with Disney and is a crowd nightmare.

    omg i thought i was the only one who felt this way.. i am so glad i am not!!

  14. #14

    • " Planet of Puddingheads"
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In the TARDIS
    Posts
    2,057

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    omg i thought i was the only one who felt this way.. i am so glad i am not!!
    No, your not the only one who feels that way. They really need to move this to the Fantasyland theater, it has outgrown Main Street.
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

  15. #15

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hollywood East, CA
    Posts
    451

    Re: Candlelight narrators announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneymike View Post
    No, your not the only one who feels that way. They really need to move this to the Fantasyland theater, it has outgrown Main Street.
    No kidding, once you're in the park you are pretty trapped until that thing is over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does Anyone Have a List of All the Narrators that Have Participated in Candlelight?
    By PragmaticIdealist in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 09:19 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 02:54 AM
  3. The Best (and Worst) Candlelight Narrators
    By Aristocat in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 03:02 PM
  4. The Candlelight Narrators information
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 09:14 AM
  5. New Disneyland Attractions To Be Announced May 5th!!!
    By 1stStarIC2nite in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 01:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •