Waiting in line for five days for the Earl of Sandwich to open is giving me time to think. For the first time in my life, I can honestly utter the sentence, "I wish I'd bought a book." If only there were a bookshop near here.
Anyway, I've had a lot of time to think and I've been wondering, what if England's answer to Ben Franklin & Thomas Edison were to time & air travel to the Disneyland Resort. What besides the Earl of Sandwich would you like to show the real Earl of Sandwich at the Disneyland Resort?
I think we'd start at the Earl of Sandwich, which would get the day off to a great start, then we'd go on:
2. Radiator Springs Racers
3. Innoventions (just for Asimo)
4. Star Tours
5. Then back to lunch at the Earl of Sandwich
6. Then we'd talk about all the marvels and horrors of the modern age with a drink at that bar in the Grand Californian.
7. Space Mountain
8. Train to N.O. Square
9. The Haunted Mansion
11. The Lincoln robot & It's a Small World, which together might spark an interesting history & political discussion, if the Earl were into that.
12. Then we'd have dinner at the Earl of Sandwich. I'd try to convince employees there that he was the real Earl of Sandwich, and the Earl and I would probably have a good laugh when the employees wouldn't believe us.
What do you think would impress a time travelin' Earl of Sandwich at the Disneyland Resort?