Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

It's time for another Capt. Hook Trip Report for Oct. 27th, 2012

Sorry that I have been away for a wild in doing my trip reports been taking time off from doing them. So anyways here we go.

Sat. Oct. 27th my family and I when to Disneyland for my dad's birthday which is on Oct. 29th but send he couldn't go on that day cause of work. So we did it on Sat. So when we got there around 1pm I may way to DCA and to Bugs Land send I had hear from Ron W. that he had seen Flik out last Sat. Oct. 20th and the last time I ever saw him was way back in 2003 I believe so once I enter DCA I when to the Info booth and ask one of the CM's working there if Flik was out. She told me that she has hear that he has been out alot this year but she wasn't to sure if he was still out. So she when an look on her computer to see if he was still out. She saw that he was until 1:30pm and that would be the end for him for the rest of the day. So when she told me this I when as fast as I could to Bugs Land and once there I started looking every where send I didn't know exactlly [ms] where in Bugs Land he would be so I kept walking until I saw a some what of a crowd over by one of the rides so I took a look and sure enough it was Flik so I when and got in line to see him. Once there I took this pic of him just incase I didn't get up to meet him in time.

This pic was taken at 1:18pm

The line was movie fast send there was like only 5 people in line before me. Once I got to the front and it was my turn. I told Flik and the Photopass lady that the last time I ever saw Flik was in 2003. All of them incluing Flik couldn't believe that it was that long send I saw him.

Once I got the picture taken and finish talking to him Flik shook my hand and then I was off to meet a friend over at Disneyland side. But before I did I wanted to stop by the Disney Dance Party to see who was out to see if I could get any pics with some of the characters. Once I got in I saw Big Bad Wolf by the doors as I was walking in but I may my way over to Timon send I haven't seen him send 2003 as well. I got these pics of him dancing by himself.

Then I turn around and got a pic of Big Bad Wolf.

After I got him I saw one of the dancers dancing with Timon and I had ask her if it's alright if she would take my picture with Timon and she said yes as long as I dance with him. (I don't even no how to dance.) So I when up to him and started to dance with Timon before he and the other characters had to go.

So after I got my pictures with Timon I leave to make my way over to Disneyland side. I was to meet my friend over by Princess Royal Walk but as I was coming in to Disneyland Pinocchio just came out from the back so I when over to see him before meeting up with my friend.

I like the pose that Pinocchio was doing in these photos. So after I saw Pinocchio I was on my way to meet my friend on the way I was walking by the castle and I saw the Fairy Godmother. So I figure to get some photos with her. Once I got in line I saw that this Fairy Godmother was my friend that I have met a few times she also remember me ask me how I have been and she knew about my love for Princess Aurora and ask me if I had seen her yet. I told her I was just about to see her after I got done here. So we took some photos together.

And just before I was about to leave she ask for one more photo with me cause she wanted to do something speacil to me.

So after that speacil photo I said my goodbye to her and may my way over to PRW to my friend. So he was already in line and I got in wild we where in line I took this pic of Princess Aurora.

After that we where in line for a wild but once it move and we got to go see the Princess. Aurora was the first one to see she saw my shirt and said that Merryweather would love it cause it was her in blue. I told Aurora that I have about 8 different shirts of her about 4 of her in blue 3 in pink and have her in her Brair Rose outfit. She said I like that one the best cause it's alot lighter then the one I have on now. So we then took our place for our pic.

So after seeing Aurora I when over to see Cinderella and her new dress. I when up to her and said I like your new dress she said to me thank you and she said I see you like my friend Aurora and you have her in blue which is my favorite color. I said yes I did see her. She then ask me if I have been having fun I told her I did and then she ask me should we take our picture. So I got into my Prince pose like I always do and then our pic was taken.

So after Cinderella me and my friend when off to see what Villian we will get over at Big Thunder Range send there was only 2 Princess that came out at the PRW. So we may are way there onces there we stood in line for a wild like maybe 20 mins onces we got inside the tent and all the stuff they do to make the villain show up we got The Queen. She wasn't very talkable with me so it was a quick pic and that was it.

After seeing The Queen me and my friend split up for a little bit he wanted to see Repunzel and I wanted to have something to eat but after I had my dinner I when over by the Jungle Cruse to see if Aladdin and Genie where out this was the time when the Parade was about to start and I kind of knew that they wouldn't be there but I check it out anyways. Sure enough no Characters so I may my way to the castle to watch the parade until it was over and then I met my friend back at Princess Royal walk to see the other Princess that we didn't see before. So when we got there we got back in line and it was Snow White,Cinderella & Aurora again and I took another pic of Aurora when I was in line.

When it came time to go see the Princess I skip Snow White cause I didn't want to see her so I may my way to Cinderella again. We took another photo together.

Then it was Princess Aurora's turn. She said your back again I told her yes I am.

So after seeing Aurora and Cinderella again me and my friend when back in line cause they where about to change Princess around so once we did we saw the new Princess walk in. Wild in line I took some pics of Ariel this time wild I was in line.

When the line started to move and may are way back to the front the first Princess I saw was Belle. She remeber me from another time she ask me how have I been I told her been good and then we took our pic like always.

After the pic I may my way to Ariel and one that I have seen before and like wise. She said it's good to see you again it's been awild I told Ariel that it has been she ask me what I have been up to I told her nothing to much so then we took our photo shot.

After we said are goodbye I may my way to Princess Tiana. My friend had some stuff he was showing her and wild he was I was trying to fine my little Prince Naveen plush frog that I had. Tiana saw me looking for something in my backpack she said to me I hope there's no frogs in there cause I won't kiss any frogs. I said to her yes it is. But I couldn't fine him so I had to take out my little Princess Tiana that I had. I show her it and she though it was cute and ask me if I had made it. I told her no I didn't I got it at a store. So then she turn me over with the little Tiana and pose for the camera.

So after seeing all the Princess me and my friend leave and we just wanted to see in person how Wreck it Ralph really look like so we when over to the arcade but when we got there it was to late and that the characters where gone for the day. I wasn't really going to get any pics with him or the other to me they look scary looking and I don't want to get any pics with them. So then my friend desides he was going to go over to DCA for wild and so we split up for the night. When he leave I when to the Ice Cream place and got myself a root beer float and watch the parade after the parade when to the shops to see if Disneyland had any plush figures of Prince Naveen in frog form which they didn't so I may my way out and to Main Street to sit down for a little bit until I saw the White Rabbit out I may my way over to him and got a few pics.

Our little Back To The Future pose. White Rabbit Doc Brown and me Marty

So after the photo when and saw the Halloween verison fireworks and then call it a night.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 10-29-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Re: It's time for another Capt. Hook Trip Report for Oct. 27th, 2012

Great trip report, Capt Hook! Always like to see your pictures and visits with the characters!
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Looks like a great time. Love your reports Capt Hook, haven't seen a report in a while. Hope your Dad had a great time too. Great pics.

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Love your pics!
    For the love of Disney....

• Parking Lot > DCA

Nice shots with Flik! I heard he (along with some other rarer characters) was coming out because of the Limited Time Magic promotion I wonder if that's why he was out?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I love the White Rabbit! Thanks for those!

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    Nice shots with Flik! I heard he (along with some other rarer characters) was coming out because of the Limited Time Magic promotion I wonder if that's why he was out?
    From what I have hear Flik has been out send DCA reopen back in June. But I myself had never saw him there during the reopening to DCA so not to sure if it's true or not.

• I'm from Canada eh!

Glad to see you had fun meeting your friends again hook!

• Goofy

good trip report thanks. i love the pose with the white rabbit on during back to the future pose.

• Queen Elsa

Bump.

• Here to change the world

I always enjoy your trip reports, thanks for posting!!

What a wonderful trip report! I enjoy seeing you in your prince pose with all of those lovely princesses! Thank you!
    Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

I enjoyed your report and seeing all of your pictures. Sounds like you had a fantastic afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    From what I have hear Flik has been out send DCA reopen back in June. But I myself had never saw him there during the reopening to DCA so not to sure if it's true or not.
    What do you think about a sequel to _A_Bugs_Life_ ?? It is about time!

Captain,

I always look forward to your reports.... My questions to you is...

Out of all the princesses you hang with, which one is the nicest of all....the most lovely???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast