If you're going to be there multiple days, then don't try and squeeze everything in to one day. I would suggest to have everyone choose 1 ride to do per day. If you do want to do a ride like Indy that has a height limit, then there is the rule where one parent can go on the ride and then when they get back the next parent can go on the ride. Things I would mention, if you're going to do Peter Pan, make sure you do that 1st thing in the morning or hang around Fantasyland during the fireworks and catch it right when they reopen Fantasyland after the fireworks (if they have them that night). The line for that is always long and it's a quick ride. Also the line for Storybook is always long too, but it's a nice slow ride. Truthfully the rides I'd suggest doing that all of you can go on in each land are as follows: Tomorrowland - Buzz Lightyear; Fantasyland - Small World; Adventureland - Jungle Cruise; New Orleans Square - Pirates of the Carribean; Critter Country - Winnie the Pooh. Also if you're in Disneyland during the day, try and do either the Mark Twain Riverboat or the Sailing Ship Columbia as a breather as it takes you around the Rivers of America. If you really want to be entertained and laugh, check out Musical Chairs at Coke Corner with the Mad Hatter, Alice, and others. If you don't believe me, check them out on You Tube. If you're looking for something more adult and you're in California Adventure on the weekend, check out the Mad T Party band. Excellent entertainment for about 20 minutes at the top of the hour, and in California Adventure you can get alcohol. And if you want to meet the band, you can catch them behind the stage right after the set for pictures, but they disappear quickly. Just don't over do it each day.