Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Morning

Magic Morning

I have purchased a 3 day hopper pass with magic morning hours, can this be used at DCA or only Disneyland?

Re: Magic Morning

I believe both, but Early Entry I believe for DCA is M W F and DL is T Th Sat

• a damsel not in distress

i actually think it's still just disneyland on tuesday, thursday, and saturday, and it's only tomorrowland and fantasyland that are open.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by cdilorenzo View Post
    I have purchased a 3 day hopper pass with magic morning hours, can this be used at DCA or only Disneyland?
    Only Disneyland. You can go to Magic Morning once on one of the three days you visit. Magic Mornings are normally only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

• Mischievous Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by bisforbrittney View Post
    i actually think it's still just disneyland on tuesday, thursday, and saturday, and it's only tomorrowland and fantasyland that are open.
    I believe this is correct, unless you stay at a DLR hotel DH, PPH, or GCH. Then you get DCA added.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
    I believe this is correct, unless you stay at a DLR hotel DH, PPH, or GCH. Then you get DCA added.
    Me too....if memory serves...
    For the love of Disney....

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Only Disneyland. You can go to Magic Morning once on one of the three days you visit. Magic Mornings are normally only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
    Yup, these are correct!

Hope this helps!
    Kriss

• Orange County

Got married at the Disneyland Resort in 2007!

^ Corect +1

• Dreaming of next trip

The early entry into DCA is for guests of one of the 3 Disney resort hotels, the DL hotel, the GCH or PP. There is a sign at the entrance to DCA on the days it opens early that says it is for resort hotel guests. Judging from the number of people that went to DCA early when we were there, the hotels then were close to full.
    You will be able to get into DL early with your magic morning but not DCA, unless you are staying at one of the resort hotels.
    Have a great trip.

• RCMC: Java Junkie

Straight from Disney's website, you'll need to fit into one out of the two scenarios:

Extra Magic Hour for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests

Who is it for?
    Registered Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests.
    What is it?
    Early admission, during every day of hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public.*
    To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
    When is it?
    The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort Hotel Guests access to one park on these select days:

• Disneyland Park: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
    • Disney California Adventure Park (including access to the brand new Cars Land): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays

Requirements
    For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card.
    How do I get it?
    Extra Magic Hour is available (with valid theme park ticket) for Guests who book and stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel.

Magic Morning at Disneyland Park for Disneyland Resort Guests with Valid Ticket
    Who is it for?

• Disneyland Resort Guests with 3-day or longer theme park ticket
    • Disneyland Resort Guests with special promotional "bonus" tickets
    • Disneyland Resort Guests with a 2012 Southern California CityPass

What is it?
    One early admission (during the duration of theme park ticket or Southern California CityPass) to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at Disneyland Park one hour before the Park opens to the general public.*
    To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening.
    When is it?
    Magic Mornings at Disneyland Park are available during these select days:

• Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday

Requirements
    Valid theme park tickets must be purchased in advance of Resort arrival. 2012 Southern California CityPass may be purchased in advance or at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
    For admission, each eligible Guest (ages 3 and older) must have one of the valid theme park tickets listed above.
    How do I get it?
    Magic Morning at Disneyland Park is available with a few different types of theme park tickets and vacation packages.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

We just got back from the Resort Wednesday and had stayed at the Paradise Pier. We went to DCA on early entry Monday and had the option of Disneyland on Tuesday.

I highly recommend going to DCA early. (I NEVER get up early enough for a 7 a.m. entry! lol) We went in and went right to Carsland. Wonderful experience! We were able to ride Radiator Springs Racers 3 times in 45 mintues before the rope drop at 8 a.m. For full disclosure: We have to use the handicap section. You still go through most the the regular line, but are sent off to the left before the upwards ramps to the loading section. After our first ride, there was no other guests waiting to ride, so we were allowed to go again right away. After this second ride, we had to exit and went right back in line. So, in 45 minutes, we rode 3 times. We got a FastPass around 8:30 with a come-back time between 1:45 and 2:45, which we did. Got to ride again twice in a row. Then we came back at night to see the neons - awesome! - thinking the pass we were given to 'ride any ride in DCA' would work there. Nope. Didn't see the fine print. Waited an hour in regular line and rode again. Beautiful at night!

Was this off-topic? sorry!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    We just got back from the Resort Wednesday and had stayed at the Paradise Pier. We went to DCA on early entry Monday and had the option of Disneyland on Tuesday.

I highly recommend going to DCA early. (I NEVER get up early enough for a 7 a.m. entry! lol) We went in and went right to Carsland. Wonderful experience! We were able to ride Radiator Springs Racers 3 times in 45 mintues before the rope drop at 8 a.m. For full disclosure: We have to use the handicap section. You still go through most the the regular line, but are sent off to the left before the upwards ramps to the loading section. After our first ride, there was no other guests waiting to ride, so we were allowed to go again right away. After this second ride, we had to exit and went right back in line. So, in 45 minutes, we rode 3 times. We got a FastPass around 8:30 with a come-back time between 1:45 and 2:45, which we did. Got to ride again twice in a row. Then we came back at night to see the neons - awesome! - thinking the pass we were given to 'ride any ride in DCA' would work there. Nope. Didn't see the fine print. Waited an hour in regular line and rode again. Beautiful at night!

Was this off-topic? sorry!
    Thanks for the info, I'll be there in 2 weeks and staying at the Pier as well. Plan on doing early entry Friday morning. Hopefully RSR is running during early hours, its not always running during early entry.

is it a one person per room key type thing?

or is there some leeway, say adding a +1 to a room key or so.

• Dreaming of next trip

Quote Originally Posted by JneratorX View Post
    is it a one person per room key type thing?

or is there some leeway, say adding a +1 to a room key or so.
    It is one person per room key, each person who checks into one of the resort hotels gets their own key. Unless they are under 3. The name of the guest is on the key also.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseknotts View Post
    It is one person per room key, each person who checks into one of the resort hotels gets their own key. Unless they are under 3. The name of the guest is on the key also.
    thank you. are they strict on how many days you check in? say if check out is at 1100 for the day you plan to do Magic Morning would that be ok, and just step out of the park to check out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast