Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: /r/MiceChat

• Senior Minion

/r/MiceChat

Any fellow redditors search this subreddit before? There is only one post, and its from Dusty, but I think if we all started showing that subreddit a little more love, we can get it to grow!

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: /r/MiceChat

I have no idea what you are talking about. What is a Reddit or sub reddit? If I knew what it was or how to get to it, I might have an opinion.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Parking Lot > DCA

My friend is on Reddit all the time. I will see what we can do in terms of getting some use out of it..but first, I must learn the ways of Reddit.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about. What is a Reddit or sub reddit? If I knew what it was or how to get to it, I might have an opinion.
    I dont know how to completely describe reddit. You kind of just have to experience it lol. But its basically a site based off of sharing links and stuff. go check it out

• Chief Troublemaker

Reddit is a website where people basically share links to things they've found on the internet and think are cool/relevant/important and want to share with others. Lots of random articles, stories, pictures from all over the interwebz. Things range from cute pictures, topical articles, to 'OMG my eyeballs are burning, I'll never be able to un-see that!' LOL.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Reddit is a website where people basically share links to things they've found on the internet and think are cool/relevant/important and want to share with others. Lots of random articles, stories, pictures from all over the interwebz. Things range from cute pictures, topical articles, to 'OMG my eyeballs are burning, I'll never be able to un-see that!' LOL.
    Yeah pretty much

My husband says Reddit is basically Pinterest for people without lady parts.
    Madge, obsessive Disney freak!
    How everyone sounds singing "Let It Go"

I have been waiting for something like this to happen.

• some assembly required

I have pretty much said this same thing several times in the past month or so (twice on MC). Ppl are talking about it as if everyone knows about it. I dunno if it has been "the" thing or if it is still up and coming or on it's way out. Based on some posts in this thread, I think I'll pass - I get enough links at my current online happy places!!!
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by padgerfan View Post
    I dont know how to completely describe reddit. You kind of just have to experience it lol. But its basically a site based off of sharing links and stuff. go check it out
    Absolutely an experience :P
    For the love of Disney....

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JMazz View Post
    I have pretty much said this same thing several times in the past month or so (twice on MC). Ppl are talking about it as if everyone knows about it. I dunno if it has been "the" thing or if it is still up and coming or on it's way out. Based on some posts in this thread, I think I'll pass - I get enough links at my current online happy places!!!
    Reddit has been around for years. Personally I didnt start until earlier this year, but it is by far one of the most trafficked sites on the internet.

Most of the internet memes you see and pictures that are passed around the internet originate on reddit. Then people find it and share it trhough other sites etc. etc.

For example. IMDB Pages list the "top billed actors" based on how many page views they get. A certain redditor posted a link to his IMDB page saying he was in a movie with tom cruise. Because of the amount of page views he got from reddit, IMDB listed him ABOVE tom cruise in tom cruise's movie and mr cruise even sent out a tweet joking on the subject.

Also, President Obama participated in an AMA (ask me anything), which is a very popular thing to do on reddit!

There are many celebrities on reddit, and many people in general. As I said before, its an experience, and I can promise you its like nothing you have ever seen before.

As padgerfan said, its an experience. Its one you can find tune as well so it doesn't show the more graphic things you might find.

• Rock Star Minion

Meh.
    I get what I want right here. No reason to go all over the internet.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Meh.
    I get what I want right here. No reason to go all over the internet.
    I rather be here, I use reddit all day and going on micechat forums seems like an escape.

• some assembly required

Quote Originally Posted by padgerfan View Post
    Reddit has been around for years. Personally I didnt start until earlier this year, but it is by far one of the most trafficked sites on the internet.

Most of the internet memes you see and pictures that are passed around the internet originate on reddit. Then people find it and share it trhough other sites etc. etc.

For example. IMDB Pages list the "top billed actors" based on how many page views they get. A certain redditor posted a link to his IMDB page saying he was in a movie with tom cruise. Because of the amount of page views he got from reddit, IMDB listed him ABOVE tom cruise in tom cruise's movie and mr cruise even sent out a tweet joking on the subject.

Also, President Obama participated in an AMA (ask me anything), which is a very popular thing to do on reddit!

There are many celebrities on reddit, and many people in general. As I said before, its an experience, and I can promise you its like nothing you have ever seen before.
    Interesting. Even more so now that it has been mentioned several times in recent memory.
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast