Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: GAP = hard feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    That guy should have been kicked out of the park for not keeping his comments to himself.
    Or something...
    For the love of Disney....

• Team Hail HYDRA

yaa he should of that makes me mad

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

Please don't take this wrong, but I'm going to talk to you as I would my granddaughter. Life has its ups and downs. There are some mean, cruel, people and you must learn how to deal with them or their inappropriate behavior will make you sad and angry. If you alllow them to effect your life this way, they have won and you have lost.

I think you are most likely fairly young. So, the good thing is, as you progress in life with all the various experiences thrown at you, then you will learn how to deal with negative and turn it into a positive. You take care and please don't be so sad.

• World Famous Gold Mickey

I am so sorry this happen to you. Sadly I think more things like this will happen because Disneyland is just too crowded and the lines are getting longer.

Gold Mickey Says:
    Way to go keeping your cool !

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Some people are just jerks. Name:  mqdefault.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  9.4 KB

I've had people make negative comments towards me for using the single rider line. Personally, I completely understand the frustration with guest assistance passes. The system is broken and needs to be re-examined. However, I don't care if you were skipping from attraction to attraction; no one has the right to harass you the way you were harassed. If the guy had legitimate concerns he could have spoke to a CM, but he had no reason to confront you.

• some assembly required

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    You know I am going to be the bad guy and say I don't think this guy needed to be kicked out of the park for his obviuos frustrations but it's sad that DL didn't at least address him personally to let him know that not everyone who is handicapped needs a wheel chair and to have a little compassion for some of these people w ho truly are not faking it. I think he just needed a little bit of education. You would be amazed at how many people feel like he did but just didn't express it, and I am sure if given the chance to understand the entire situation may think differently.

I feel for you as that has to be very aggravating as well as frustrating, I can only imagine you have to try not to take it personally and know that this guy was just lacking the ability to understand your situation.
    His language alone should have gotten him kicked out. But this comes from someone who can filter themself at the parks.
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123