Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Club 33 Membership Question

So I have sent multiple emails and even mailed a letter to get on the waiting list and havent heard back. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments about what I should expect? I sent my first request in the aug/sept timeframe I think.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by txdisney View Post
    So I have sent multiple emails and even mailed a letter to get on the waiting list and havent heard back. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments about what I should expect? I sent my first request in the aug/sept timeframe I think.
    While one here has stated they had a friend who instantly got a membership upon emailing, my friends experiences have differed. A friend who sent an email in Jan was only recently contacted. Another friend who put in a request in May has been told "We are still working on it". And one who put it in in July, was told "We will let you know when we getting to you."
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    While one here has stated they had a friend who instantly got a membership upon emailing, my friends experiences have differed. A friend who sent an email in Jan was only recently contacted. Another friend who put in a request in May has been told "We are still working on it". And one who put it in in July, was told "We will let you know when we getting to you."
    thanks, I havent heard anything so I just want to ensure that they received the request.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12