• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

Married a week now and panning are Disneyland Honeymoon!!

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread! I just got married last Saturday (October 27th) and in a little over a month, Hubby and I are going to Disneyland for our honeymoon. Though we have been several times, we will now be there for 6 days...and we really won't know what to do with ourselves lol. Is there anything that would be a MUST DO now that we have all this time there?? We usually only go for 2 days and feel so rushed to get everything done, that I feel we miss a lot in the meantime. We definitely plan on going to the Blue Bayou at least once and enjoying the Christmas decor, but does anyone have any favorite things they like to do there during that time or things they have done on their honeymoon?

wow didn't even realize I misspelled the topic!! If someone could change that to PLANNING and OUR I would appreciate it lol
    Last edited by BlackWidowBride; 11-04-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

Re: Married a week now and panning are Disneyland Honeymoon!!

Going to Disneyland for 6 days is awesome! I've been to Disneyland for a week once and I loved it, compared to when I usually only go for 3 days. Just try to take advantage of all the little things, like scenic points, and rides you would usually skip on a short vacation. Not having to rush to get on all the rides in a short period of time is the best. So just take your time doing everything and it's not so overwhelming. Definitely try to get into the Blue Bayou while you're there. But just take your time and enjoy yourselves on this vacation that you will never forget

Congrats! We had our HM there & are here now for our anniversary!! Have fun! Ask for a HM button. We didn't know about them back then.

Honestly, take the time to just walk around and enjoy it. One of my favorite things to do when I have extra time is to sit at the Plaza Inn restaurant on the end up Main Street and people watch. It's actually really fun. I would make time to see World of Color, Fantasmic, and my personal favorite, spend an hour or 2 at the Mad T Party!

Congrats on your marriage. My husband and I spent our honeymoon at DL over 31 years ago. It still brings a smile to my face at the happy memories. We go back all the time, but that was our special trip. Have a great time!!!!

• a damsel not in distress

congratulations on getting married! i would say with that much time, you could almost dedicate a day to one or two lands and just experience everything if you wanted to. you'll have the luxury of really getting to take your time and enjoy yourselves. definitely get a button and see what extra fun that might bring, but you might also want to try to do the fun "secret" things that have been on the boards lately, like riding in the wheelhouse of the mark twain or in the lily belle on the train. have fun!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

Thanks for all the great advice!! I forgot about getting pins!! We also want to get the Mickey and Minnie wedding hats!! I think we will just take our time to experience everything and the things we never get to do. Just made our last payment and making a reservation for Blue Bayou as we speak!! Getting excited!!
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

Sounds like fun and congratulations!