Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: silly pass question... i can't believe i am even posting this!! :)

If your cousin bought a regular ticket, and not an annual pass, then she will take the printed paper ticket to the turnstiles where they will give her a ticket. If she bought an annual pass, go to the ticket booth or guest relations.

• Sock Puppet

k. no she did not buy a pass. i only posted in this thread of mine about my pass cause i didn't want to make up a new thread.

so with that said, so she does take the paper to the turnstiles? cam anyone else confirm this..

oh and yes she bought a regular 1 day park ticket for Disneyland

• some assembly required

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyC View Post
    ...you can enter the park, they will harass you about not having a picture, so just find a Cast Member Photographer and get your picture taken. It takes a day or two to show up in there system. Enjoy Disneyland
    This was not the case for us. We saw this warning all summer long, and when we got there, we got our pix taken right away. 10 min later we made our first purchase and there were our pix on the POS screen, so our faces uploaded very quick! Maybe they have gotten faster? Or maybe it depends on how many APs they process on any given day. Either way, in late Sept 2012, the pic upload was very fast.

Also as of this post,
    anyone reading this in the not-so-distant-future: You do not go to the gate. Go directly to the booths. This is for all ticket media, passes, and day tickets. They cannot turn the paper e-ticket into plastic cards. They do not have that ability at the gates. The only time it seems to work at the gate is when it is a special party ticket (e.g. a H'ween ticket) when FP isn't availible.

If you go to the gate, you waste time, you get sub-par attitudes from a CM (maybe - YMMV - we had different experiences in our party from different CMs at different lines). You will waste time of the ppl behind you. Again, I wish Disney would just change the wording on the e-ticket media they have you print from home. There is also a bit of conflicting info online and that is why I am posting this here. Please add info if you had a different experience recently!
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    k. no she did not buy a pass. i only posted in this thread of mine about my pass cause i didn't want to make up a new thread.

so with that said, so she does take the paper to the turnstiles? cam anyone else confirm this..

oh and yes she bought a regular 1 day park ticket for Disneyland
    yep, in this case go direct to the gate and exchange the eticket for a regular park ticket.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by JMazz View Post
    This was not the case for us. We saw this warning all summer long, and when we got there, we got our pix taken right away. 10 min later we made our first purchase and there were our pix on the POS screen, so our faces uploaded very quick! Maybe they have gotten faster? Or maybe it depends on how many APs they process on any given day. Either way, in late Sept 2012, the pic upload was very fast.

Also as of this post,
    anyone reading this in the not-so-distant-future: You do not go to the gate. Go directly to the booths. This is for all ticket media, passes, and day tickets. They cannot turn the paper e-ticket into plastic cards. They do not have that ability at the gates. The only time it seems to work at the gate is when it is a special party ticket (e.g. a H'ween ticket) when FP isn't availible.

If you go to the gate, you waste time, you get sub-par attitudes from a CM (maybe - YMMV - we had different experiences in our party from different CMs at different lines). You will waste time of the ppl behind you. Again, I wish Disney would just change the wording on the e-ticket media they have you print from home. There is also a bit of conflicting info online and that is why I am posting this here. Please add info if you had a different experience recently!
    FYI anyone else reading this thread.. okay when i wrote all this i went that day and took my photo for my pass etc.. it is now november 19th. i went yesterday to Disneyland.. no photo in system they said.. so i took photo again.. guess what it takes 24 hours they say.. but as i heard most people are having to re-take their photo 5 or 6 times..

Quote Originally Posted by CMHusband View Post
    yep, in this case go direct to the gate and exchange the eticket for a regular park ticket.
    okay got it.. thanks!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ***NEW QUESTION ABOUT TICKETS!!**

OKAY SO I GOT MY PASS~ YAYA!! but now my cousin is coming down.. and she paid for her ticket online for Disneyland, she just goes to ticket boot instead right?
    She goes right to the turnstyles. They will exchange her E-ticket print out for a regular paper ticket as she enters the park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12