Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Question silly pass question... i can't believe i am even posting this!! :)

I can't believe i am asking this since i have renewed my pass 3 times already...So my pass renewal came and went, and so my pass was "re bought" after my expiration date. So i got this piece of paper called a Eticket and on the top it says Disneyland Annual Passport N Premium... so it says to take it to the turnstiles, get it scanned then they give me a Disneyland ticket and then i take that back to the ticket booth and get my pass?

so my question is, to park, do i just show the Eticket to the parking window people? it says premium at the top of the paper and it says it is a Ticket. This Eticket business is all new to me.Has anyone lately had to buy a pass and done the Eticket thing?

I am going in like 2 hours to get my pass...
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 11-06-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Re: silly pass question... i can't believe i am even posting this!! :)

You could try calling the park...or...if you don't want to pay for parking even this one time, you can still park for free for 3 hours in the DTD lot. That should give you plenty of time to process your pass, and then return to your car and park again in the Mickey & Friends structure.

• Minion

I don't know if it has changed, but when I got my AP online back when they had Passport Processing inside the park you paid for parking and then gave them the receipt when you got your Pass and they refunded the parking cost.

• Sock Puppet

The paper says Disneyland Eticket.. it says in bold lettering this is your ticket. so i assume that means that i can show the parking people this paper and park.. after all it is a ticket that is a paper annual pass.. i just have to have it scanned and get my real ticket to get my pass..

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    I don't know if it has changed, but when I got my AP online back when they had Passport Processing inside the park you paid for parking and then gave them the receipt when you got your Pass and they refunded the parking cost.
    This was the same for me back when I renewed in August. But I walked up to the ticket gate, not an E-ticket. But I'm sure if you do have to pay, you can get it reimbursed.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Agreed with the rest, pay for the parking and they will reimburse you for it at the ticket booths. That is what we had to do.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Sock Puppet

k. well i dont wanna go to DTD, then go back to car and then re-park.. so i will park in M&F and just see what they say.. maybe i can charm them with my good looks and great hair and not pay at all! RFLOL j/k

---------- Post added 11-06-2012 at 12:03 PM ----------

my brother renewed my pass for my bday, but he forgot about the expiration date, and so had to re-buy the pass at full price.. a very expensive mistake on his part.. LOL so yeah i got this eticket thing and i have never had to get my pass this way.. so it's all new!

Quote Originally Posted by Acpisme View Post
    Agreed with the rest, pay for the parking and they will reimburse you for it at the ticket booths. That is what we had to do.
    Us too.
    For the love of Disney....

• some assembly required

In September, we found out the hard way. We ran around as we followed the directions on the e-ticket. It turns out the directions were wrong. What we should have done was go straight to the ticket booths. Silly us for following directions printed on the ticket; we wasted time trying to get in at the gates and wasted other ppl's time while they corrected their mistake. After the ticket booth we went to get our pix taken w/ a photopass CM, you may want to update your pic depending on when it was last taken. At the ticket booth, they asked us where we parked, we said "free parking lot". I think they were going to reimburse us for paid parking for the one person in our party who had the parking pass.

I reccomend parking in free parking lot and then walking north to the trams at M&F if you do not plan to stay longer than a few hrs. It is a short distance and can be shorter depending where you may have parked at M&F. We found it very convienient, but the path to the trams is not marked since that lot isn't intended for this.

Hope this helps, and I wish they would correct the directions on the e-tickets. This issue keeps comming up month after month.
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

• Still Dizzy

We did it in January and we were able to use our printed pass e-ticket to enter M&F parking structure. It was no problem at all.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by JMazz View Post
    In September, we found out the hard way. We ran around as we followed the directions on the e-ticket. It turns out the directions were wrong. What we should have done was go straight to the ticket booths. Silly us for following directions printed on the ticket; we wasted time trying to get in at the gates and wasted other ppl's time while they corrected their mistake. After the ticket booth we went to get our pix taken w/ a photopass CM, you may want to update your pic depending on when it was last taken. At the ticket booth, they asked us where we parked, we said "free parking lot". I think they were going to reimburse us for paid parking for the one person in our party who had the parking pass.

I reccomend parking in free parking lot and then walking north to the trams at M&F if you do not plan to stay longer than a few hrs. It is a short distance and can be shorter depending where you may have parked at M&F. We found it very convienient, but the path to the trams is not marked since that lot isn't intended for this.

Hope this helps, and I wish they would correct the directions on the e-tickets. This issue keeps comming up month after month.
    OH THANK YOU JMAZZ!! okay i will just go to ticket booths first then!! sweet! thanks for telling me!! that will save me annoyance!

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    We did it in January and we were able to use our printed pass e-ticket to enter M&F parking structure. It was no problem at all.
    okay cool!! thanks!! awesome!!

awesome guys!! See no better info given unless it's from a micechat member! we have all the good info!!

• SORCERER

Parking is FREE is your E-Ticket, just purchased my first annual passport online in august, and was able to park in Toy Story Lot without any issues, didn't get charged a dime. Also you will need to goto the ticket booth first to get your Real Annual Passport, then you can enter the park, they will harass you about not having a picture, so just find a Cast Member Photographer and get your picture taken. It takes a day or two to show up in there system. Enjoy Disneyland

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post

Yup they have a good system, when I renewed by mail (right before price increase) I hadn't gotten it but they could tell I renewed online by scanning my old pass and I didn't have to pay for parking and then got my new one at the ticket booth. Very smooth.

• Sock Puppet

K. so this not my 1st time purchasing a AP, but 1st time i missed my renewal date and had to re0buy it at full price, and so i was not used to this Eticket thing cause i just renew and it gets sent to me in the mail or i have someone go get pass for me.. sooo i am not a 1st timer, i have had my pass for 4 years..

anyhow so people! if you purchase your pass online you get a paper to print called a Eticket, do not do what it says to get your pass. JUST GO TO TICKET BOOTH! Yes that suggestion to me was helpfull, and it took less then 2 minutes.. then i went to DCA cause its' not so crowded and i picked any one of the photo pass CM's and let them take my photo to be in the system and it showed up RIGHT AWAY, after that I was golden!

and the parking? i just showed them my printed paper, cause that is TECH. a ticket to them, so i didn't have to pay for parking!!

so there you have it and thanks for the ticket booth suggestion Jmazz! yeah so like i said, forget the directions on the paper...and or don't do like i did and go past your expiration date on pass! LOL

• Sock Puppet

***NEW QUESTION ABOUT TICKETS!!**

OKAY SO I GOT MY PASS~ YAYA!! but now my cousin is coming down.. and she paid for her ticket online for Disneyland, and printed it i guess she said.. so she said that the directions said to go to turnstiles..kinda like the directions on my paper for my pass.. now i am thinking it's the same dealio, she just goes to ticket boot instead right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast