Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Minion

Re: Does anyone have pictures of the Christmas tree and wreath in Buena Vista Street?

I was underwhelmed a few days ago its getting better, but some are saying they look better in person. Since seeing Disneyland decorations that are so grand makes anything else not look as great, hopefully someone does a full thread of pictures of disneland resort decorations nov12 sadly I won't be able to get down their for the holidays this year :/

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Sock Puppet

Re: Does anyone have pictures of the Christmas tree and wreath in Buena Vista Street?

while i understand that DL usually has more decorations,take to heart that DCA .. they are not done decorating..obviously from reports more garland has been put up..they aren't done decorating and i think the tree is in a fine place. It's a tall tree for sure!

here is some more of my shots

---------- Post added 11-08-2012 at 09:57 AM ----------

at least they are consistant with using the same ribbon or bow through out the area of BV ST. I can't wait to see it all lit up at night!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

LOVE IT!

I'm so excited to go tomorrow night to see all this!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post

LOVE IT!

I'm so excited to go tomorrow night to see all this!
    hahaa! is that my photo!?? LOL Anyhow it's exciting isn't it! oh btw that snow car a cm with a camera is there, you can take photos with it.. and at the tire tree in CARSLAND also..

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    hahaa! is that my photo!?? LOL Anyhow it's exciting isn't it! oh btw that snow car a cm with a camera is there, you can take photos with it.. and at the tire tree in CARSLAND also..
    Yup that was your photo. You posted great ones. I can't wait!

• Fireworks Finatic!

Love how they are using ceder for the garlands on Buena Vista Street.. And why the heck can't WDW get a fake Christmas tree that looks like the ones out here?? The trees here look so nice!

• The one, the only...

I will have to see them in person to judge. The pictures might not do them justice. Right now I am underwhelmed.

See, I think there can be Disney magic with a Christmas tree, not just decoration. I remember as a child going to Disneyland. I remember how huge the ornaments were at the bottom of the tree. It was amazing and nothing like anything I saw anywhere else. The ornaments got smaller as they went up the tree to give the illusion of the tree being bigger than it really was. It was also flocked, so it looked like it had snowed. All of that made the tree just amazing to a small child.

DCA looks just a little too off. The colors are not really amazing. The ornaments are period but not amazing. Even the star, which is the crown of the tree could have been moving or have glitter or something to make it really special. Right now it just looks like a tree. I am glad they have it. But it is not Disney amazing or even Disneyland amazing in its design.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
    I will have to see them in person to judge. The pictures might not do them justice. Right now I am underwhelmed.

See, I think there can be Disney magic with a Christmas tree, not just decoration. I remember as a child going to Disneyland. I remember how huge the ornaments were at the bottom of the tree. It was amazing and nothing like anything I saw anywhere else. The ornaments got smaller as they went up the tree to give the illusion of the tree being bigger than it really was. It was also flocked, so it looked like it had snowed. All of that made the tree just amazing to a small child.

DCA looks just a little too off. The colors are not really amazing. The ornaments are period but not amazing. Even the star, which is the crown of the tree could have been moving or have glitter or something to make it really special. Right now it just looks like a tree. I am glad they have it. But it is not Disney amazing or even Disneyland amazing in its design.
    I think its also good to note that as children we see things in a different light then as adults. I'm sure a child will see the tree at DCA just as magical as what you remember at Disneyland.
    Jeff Wayne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123