Talking Michelle Creber,Saberspark+more Important people in MLP Fandom Ride Grizzly River Run

(MLP = My Little Pony. In today's day and age, that usually refers to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

A video just popped into my subscriptions box on Youtube and I just HAD to share this with you guys. Michelle Creber and DustyKat ride Grizzly River Run at California Adventure. My inner pony lover and Disney geek screamed with joy.

For those who don't know, Michelle Creber, Saberspark, Mandopony, and DustyKat are important figures in the Brony fandom. (What's the Brony Fandom? Wikipedia has your answer) While doing Equestria L.A. (A MLP convention in L.A.), they decided to head on over to Disney's California Adventure to have some fun. Michelle Creber is the voice actor of the character Applebloom and the singing voice of Applebloom and Sweetie Belle. Saberspark is a famous Brony who created a famous documentary on Bronies and does Brony Breakdown on the Brony webcast, EverfreeRadio (Where he discusses a wide variety of different Brony topics). Mandopony is a famous musical artist within the fandom and does musical compilations with Michelle on EverfreeRadio. Dustykat has been dubbed "The Manliest Brony in the Fandom" and does "Stay Brony My Friends" and is much like Brony Breakdown in a way.

Oh this is too awesome for me to handle. A love for MLP combined with a love for Disney combined with well known Brony figures riding Grizzly River Run all at the same time...too much of many great things at once...

EDIT: How sad, it seems like the video was removed by user...

Last edited by Bongo; 11-07-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Re: Michelle Creber,Saberspark+more Important people in MLP Fandom Ride Grizzly River

They seem like a blast, especially that one guy who always got wet. Thanks for sharing the video.

• Shablagoo!

Re: Michelle Creber,Saberspark+more Important people in MLP Fandom Ride Grizzly River

I love voice actors. Just a ton of fun when they go into their voice in real life.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠

Blog Entries

Bronies are a fascinating bunch

• Ossumpossum

That's awesome!
    And your rarity .gif is fabulousss. <3

Quote Originally Posted by orbitalpunk View Post
    Bronies are a fascinating bunch
    LMAO....had to google that one! :P
    For the love of Disney....