Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: A few questions about Carthay Circle Dining

IT'S CARTHAY CIRCLE TIME!!!

(well I'm leaving work to head on out there anyway)

I will take pictures of food and put up a TR. Thanks for all the suggestions and advice! I will especially be looking for the Snow White innuendos

• Sock Puppet

Yes take photos!!

• Say no to screens

Have fun
    hey the duck you eat isn't Donald right....
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    IT'S CARTHAY CIRCLE TIME!!!

(well I'm leaving work to head on out there anyway)

I will take pictures of food and put up a TR. Thanks for all the suggestions and advice! I will especially be looking for the Snow White innuendos
    Yes!! We want to see and hear about your adventures!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I'm too late for the OP, but just wanted to mention that the menu on allears is no longer 100% accurate. They have changed over to the autumn menu. The bacon wrapped shrimp are gone, one of the fish dishes has been replaced by swordfish, the quail has a different stuffing, and the biscuits went up to $11. There might be other changes, but that's all I can remember for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Duck is good Clara. you will be fine eating it!
    this is just my opinion but based on the experience I had there I would not dine there. If you are going for the WOC passes choose the other option. the restaurant is really not set up very well. the food is below average and the service is not what you would expect. The main problem with that place to me though is that they really are just asking you to accept it for what that TELL you it is as opposed to what it is. There are just certain things you cant "buy" and class is one of them. Just because you slap a statue of walt in front of it and sell it as something it isnt. The dining area is really quite clustered and VERY, VERY loud. I generally dont have anything to complain about at DLR but that restaurant really is not what its being advertised as. If you are wanting a special atmosphere I would still do ariels or Blue Bayou. If you are just getting WOC passes out of it do the Wine Country option. just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by clippers6 View Post
    I'm too late for the OP, but just wanted to mention that the menu on allears is no longer 100% accurate. They have changed over to the autumn menu. The bacon wrapped shrimp are gone, one of the fish dishes has been replaced by swordfish, the quail has a different stuffing, and the biscuits went up to $11. There might be other changes, but that's all I can remember for now.
    Well now I wonder what I am going to eat. I wanted the bacon wrapped shrimp for my Christmas Dinner.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I have a trip report coming up but honestly....

Quote Originally Posted by gtsouthard View Post
    this is just my opinion but based on the experience I had there I would not dine there. If you are going for the WOC passes choose the other option. the restaurant is really not set up very well. the food is below average and the service is not what you would expect. The main problem with that place to me though is that they really are just asking you to accept it for what that TELL you it is as opposed to what it is. There are just certain things you cant "buy" and class is one of them. Just because you slap a statue of walt in front of it and sell it as something it isnt. The dining area is really quite clustered and VERY, VERY loud. I generally dont have anything to complain about at DLR but that restaurant really is not what its being advertised as. If you are wanting a special atmosphere I would still do ariels or Blue Bayou. If you are just getting WOC passes out of it do the Wine Country option. just my 2 cents.
    I do agree with some of this. We were in the main room and it was a bit crowded for seating. The service wasn't to bad though but there were a few situations that rubbed me wrong...

Trip report soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12