Figuring out where to park before arrival

Recent premium pass purchaser here, wondering if there's anyway in advance to know what parking lots are open as we arrive.

We really prefer the Pumbaa lot, as it seems whenever we're in Mickey and Friends, we always end up in the far northwest corner, making the walk in M&F just to the trams (which we rarely take anyway) about the same as the walk from Pumbaa to the park.

Always come in from the south, taking the carpool Disney Way exit. Pumbaa isn't open much lately it seems.

Also wondering why it was the first time we used the parking privilege in M&F, we were given a special ribbon as Premium passholders and directed to the convenient outside lot there, but it has never been offered (even when we ask for it) since.

• Minion

Re: Figuring out where to park before arrival

toy story is a good lot. Go up katella left on harbor first light turn left into parking lot. Alot better then toy story if pumba isn't open.

• SORCERER

Quote Originally Posted by sd_magne View Post
    Recent premium pass purchaser here, wondering if there's anyway in advance to know what parking lots are open as we arrive.

We really prefer the Pumbaa lot, as it seems whenever we're in Mickey and Friends, we always end up in the far northwest corner, making the walk in M&F just to the trams (which we rarely take anyway) about the same as the walk from Pumbaa to the park.

Always come in from the south, taking the carpool Disney Way exit. Pumbaa isn't open much lately it seems.

Also wondering why it was the first time we used the parking privilege in M&F, we were given a special ribbon as Premium passholders and directed to the convenient outside lot there, but it has never been offered (even when we ask for it) since.
    A premium ribbon sounds nice haha

I also have been getting stuck in the furthest possible corner every time I go, I know the first garage is allot smaller, but its such huge pain to walk so far jsut to get the Tram, and there no way to really know until you get all the way up there.

I honestly like parking in toy story when its later in the day (around 4 -5, the bus drivers dont screw around and get you there right away. But avoid it in the mornings.

Heres Disney's own tips:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...-parking-tips/

Yeah, I've tried Toy Story before and didn't care for it as much (really don't like cramping into busses), probably because as you mentioned, in the mornings it's a pain.

Don't mind walking and that's why I prefer Pumbaa. Seems like whenever Pumbaa is open, I can count on M&F being closed.

• Sock Puppet

I'd park in M&F

• HYDRA

im always at M&f
    Take a look at the theme park models I make at kolbykonnection.com

• a damsel not in distress

mickey and friends lot for my family.

probably just because it was so confusing for my dad the first time we drove into it, following all the cones and what not and we were in a big van, that he accidentally drove back out the exit! it was too funny to have to go back through the gate and see the looks the workers gave us that we like to give him a hard time each time we go

"oh, i just love happy endings!"