• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Tour of Buena Vista Street & Cars Land 1st Holiday/Christmas MakeOver! HD

Hey Micechatter,

Just visited Disney California Adventure today to try and see if all the Holiday decorations are up... well guess what? everything is up and running. Disney California Adventure also has its first snow ever, well in Mad T Party of course. World of Color Holiday pre-show is still the same as last year.

Here's a tour of Cars Land Holiday Day to Night. This new addition is simply amazing in person.

*Make sure to watch in HD!

Here's a video tour of Buena Vista Street first Holiday makeover including the first ever Holiday Tree Lighting.

Buena Vista Street Christmas Carols Community Bell Ringers.

Mad T Party Holiday Edition with Snow!
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-10-2012 at 01:31 AM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Re: Tour of Buena Vista Street & Cars Land 1st Holiday/Christmas MakeOver! HD

The BVS Christmas decorations are perfection and those Bell Ringers are the icing on an already awesome cake. So much great going on there! Very impressed. Those Bell Ringers are the most perfect addition. So spirited and sets a great mood. The decorations are all so 30's and so Los Angeles with the more cypress look of the garland, the oversized bells and ornaments, and all the tinsel. I hope they add some type of garland to the front of the Red Cars like shown on the exclusive DCA Christmas merch. It would also be great to see some type of ornamentation on the wires like they used to really do on Hollywood Blvd back in the 30's and 40's.

Cars Land also looks so great and unique and is covered top to bottom in decorations. Very festive and clever use of decorations, I think!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Thanks for the great videos! I have to say that I was VERY impressed by the holiday sound loops for both Carsland and BV Street. I don't think they could have done a better job with the music for either area, but I'm especially impressed with the Carsland loop. You have time specific tunes like "Rockin Around The Christmas Tree" along with an entire set of Trucker Christmas Carols and the Beach Boys - All either themed to cars and Christmas or from the 50's 60's.

Love the garlands in Carsland with the whitewall wreaths and air filters, along with the snowflakes made from wrenches. I think the one bummer might be the LED lights as they are fairly dim at night, and don't match the sound loop and Neon in that area of the park. Not sure who was trying to save on the power bill here, but I think they would have been much better off using Christmas lights that matched the time period rather than the new LEDs that we see everywhere nowadays. I sure hope they don't start using these LEDs on the tree over at Disneyland.

As for BV Street, I love hearing Bing Crosby and big band carols. Some of them might not be 1937, but I really don't think anyone will notice. The loop is amazing, and so are the bell ringers, etc. SO glad they spent the extra $$$ to fix up DCA as it truly is a special place to visit now during the holidays.

• Team Hail HYDRA

i love main street in the hoildays but I think im IN LOVE with the decerations

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• Minion

I was a little worried in the beginning that the decor was just not my style it has grown on me a little hopefully if I get down there for the holidays they just might grow even more on me in person, I still like main street though.

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

Thanks for the video! :P
    For the love of Disney....

• a damsel not in distress

this gets me so excited for my trip in december! thanks for sharing.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• Toad Hall

Does anybody know if they put lights on those evergreen trees at the beginning of RSR, think those would look really nice with some christmas lights on them.
    <font size=4> </font>

• Love HD videos!

Snowing at Mad T party during the band finale.

• Love HD videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
    As for BV Street, I love hearing Bing Crosby and big band carols. Some of them might not be 1937, but I really don't think anyone will notice. The loop is amazing, and so are the bell ringers, etc. SO glad they spent the extra $$$ to fix up DCA as it truly is a special place to visit now during the holidays.
    Agreed, The loop is indeed amazing.

I still think they should make it snow in Cars Land in the evening that would be freaking awesome.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, what they did on Buena Vista Street is amazing. I swear I feel like I'm walking around in a Bing Crosby movie. I was talking to a friend on Saturday as we were leaving and said that it now has the magic that Disneyland has.

I can't wait to go in December. I love the decorations in CL so cleaver. Thanks.

• Disney "FREAK" since 1981

Love, love, love it!!

Thank you so much for the videos. :-)

Wonderful videos!! They did such an amazing job it looks so festive and beautiful!
    ..:: DLR Trips: 1994, 1999, 2012 ::..