View Poll Results: Starbucks / Dunkin' Donuts / None of the Above??

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Starbucks

76 61.29%
  • Dunkin' Donuts

8 6.45%
  • None of the Above

40 32.26%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Lightbulb Re: Starbucks coming to Disney parks? I hate their Coffee - who's with me?

I hate their coffee. And worse! Disneyland is going to close the Market House so that Starbucks can come in. No more free refills, a tradition since 1955. Bad form, Disneyland!

Search Facebook for SaveCoffeeRefillsMarketHouse

Save the Market House!

• -

Re: Starbucks coming to Disney parks? I hate their Coffee - who's with me?

I can't wait for one to be in Disneyland as well as CA Adventure.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Sock Puppet

there is starbucks in DCA Calsig.. ?? yes i can't wait for one to be in disneyland as well!

• The "zip" in your doo dah

I as THRILLED that we could finally get decent coffee at the DCA Starbucks. Whether or not you prefer Nescafe over Starbuck's blends, it's great to finally get a consistently well made latte' or cappucino. I think it's one of the smartest moves that Disney has made - and long overdue.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    there is starbucks in DCA Calsig.. ?? yes i can't wait for one to be in disneyland as well!
    I know. I was saying that I can't wait for there to be one in Disneyland, too.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Selfie Expert

I, personally, prefer Swiss Miss.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I know. I was saying that I can't wait for there to be one in Disneyland, too.
    oH my bad sorry i read wrong. LOL

and i me too i can't wait for starbucks in DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!

I absolutely abhor Starbucks! I've had it everywhere across the country, and have yet to have it not be burnt. While my brother works at an artisan coffeehouse, I enjoy his prepared coffee drinks (with beautiful latte art), but I mainly prefer a good no-frills cup of coffee. For this, Starbucks cannot hide their mediocrity. If we must allow Starbucks in (which I'm adamantly against!) let Starbucks have a different venue, not Main Street, and certainly not the Market House!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ginmil14 View Post
    I hate their coffee. And worse! Disneyland is going to close the Market House so that Starbucks can come in. No more free refills, a tradition since 1955. Bad form, Disneyland!

Save the Market House!
    I know that Starbucks offers free refills on black coffee (not lattes, not Frappuccinos, etc.) as long as it's from the same visit. I'm wondering if Starbucks will honor some kind of extension of this at the Disneyland location because it's replacing the Market House. It's a long shot, I know, but I'm still curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    I know that Starbucks offers free refills on black coffee (not lattes, not Frappuccinos, etc.) as long as it's from the same visit.
    Only if you have a Starbucks card.

Pah... I would rather have McDonalds/McCafe... even their coffee is better than Starbucks....

Also I miss the fries so why the not bring back both.
    Last edited by Lenimph; 12-07-2012 at 10:07 AM.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenimph View Post
    Pah... I would rather have McDonalds/McCafe... even their coffee is better than Starbucks....

Also I miss the fries so why the not bring back both.
    While their fries are better than those sweet potato things that they offer at Hungry Bear now, I would say no to McDonald's coming back. Frontierland is so much more pleasant to walk through without the greasy french fry aroma hitting you as soon as you get within 50 yards of the fry cart.

And I would much prefer Starbuck's coffee. In fact, I am happily drinking my venti soy no whip extra carmel frappuccino from their as I am typing this.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    While their fries are better than those sweet potato things that they offer at Hungry Bear now,
    Don't get me started on the most disgusting addition of sweet potato fries at Hungry Bear. Hungry Bear is my favorite place to eat and abhor that they switched out regular fries for those disgust sweet potato things...blegh! Now makes the meal even less worth it money wise because I'm basically throwing out the sweet potatoes. I've only gone to Hungry Bear once since the change and never stepped foot in there again because of that change...makes me super sad. I love that area of the park and eating on the balcony next to the ducks...

Quote Originally Posted by ginmil14 View Post

Save the Market House!
    I just noticed that the Market House is a cofee shop last weekend (only third trip to DL in the past 2 1/2 years).

Coffee related note: Holly Jolly bakery makes a darn good and starbucks-like Caramel Mocchiato (hot). Highly recommended. I bet most of thier espresso drinks are pretty good.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Don't get me started on the most disgusting addition of sweet potato fries at Hungry Bear. Hungry Bear is my favorite place to eat and abhor that they switched out regular fries for those disgust sweet potato things...blegh! Now makes the meal even less worth it money wise because I'm basically throwing out the sweet potatoes. I've only gone to Hungry Bear once since the change and never stepped foot in there again because of that change...makes me super sad. I love that area of the park and eating on the balcony next to the ducks...
    I prefer the sweet potato ones they have there compared to normal Disney fries. The normal ones always come off bland and cardboardish to me.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast