Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 3 day & higher tickets...

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    I don't understand the fuss over showing an ID, tbh. I have to show an ID to get to work, you get carded at the airport, you can get carded at concerts, you are carded to vote, etc.. People are making it sound like showing ID to verify your Disneyland tickets are really yours is the end of the world.
    We actually won the fight about being carded to vote and don't need to....

Hey, if you get told you're going to have to go back to your hotel for ID and make your kids wait an extra 30-60 min to see the corporate mouse, you're going to be upset, that's what people are wondering.

Remember, this is about disproving Disney's assumption that you're using the tickets against their rules. If flashing something at the 17-year-old working the gates convinces the mouse I'm not a criminal, fine. Dr. Fink, you might be a little more used to constantly proving you're not a criminal than I am. (Yes, I also get upset at costco when they make me prove I went through a register 30 feet back. Redesign your stores so you don't have to accuse me of shoplifting every time I want to buy toilet paper.)
    "Mr. Toad is still doing the Wild Thing in SoCal" -Fake Robert Christgau, http://christgaudoesdisney.tumblr.com/

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When did the world become so cynical?

Somedays, it makes a body want to stay under the covers and not come out.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by bummerkit View Post
    Does this seem ridiculous to anyone but me? entrance to DLR = ! getting on a plane?
    Considering they're always raising their prices, decreasing their level of service and packing in their customers like sardines, what's the difference between Disney and airlines?
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

Hubby and I ALWAYS bring ID regardless (you know, for alcohol lol) but I'm glad I saw this. We have a 5 day PH and we will DEFINITELY be prepared at the gate!
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123