Possible to see DLR fireworks and DCA World of Color on same night?

I'll be at the parks this coming Tuesday and Wednesday in order to seize my first opportunity as a SoCal APer to see the Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks and the Main Street festivities afterward. That's at 7:45 each night. Both parks close at 8:00, but there's an 8:15 World of Color both nights, too. When the Disneyland fireworks conclude, DCA will officially be closed, but I'm wondering if they'll let people in with a ticket for WoC. Or, is it impossible to see both on weeknights that operate by this schedule?

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

Re: Possible to see DLR fireworks and DCA World of Color on same night?

There was a thread started about this not that long ago. Although I don't know if the Holiday schedule changes things

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

• Level 7 Galactic Hero

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    I'll be at the parks this coming Tuesday and Wednesday in order to seize my first opportunity as a SoCal APer to see the Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks and the Main Street festivities afterward. That's at 7:45 each night. Both parks close at 8:00, but there's an 8:15 World of Color both nights, too. When the Disneyland fireworks conclude, DCA will officially be closed, but I'm wondering if they'll let people in with a ticket for WoC. Or, is it impossible to see both on weeknights that operate by this schedule?
    The only way that either could be possible (and this is coming from me) is if you have a ticket for a third WoC show during the summer, and do the fireworks first.

As for your question, I doubt that they will let you in even if you have proof with a WoC pass for the show.
    Stopping in the middle is
    DISTINCTLY
    UNPATRIOTIC!

If you are willing to spend some money you could make some reservations to eat at the Carthay and time it so you are seating on balcony and eating when fireworks are going.

They are clearly visible from there and they have the music playing up there. As soon as fireworks are done leave Restauarant and walk to Woc viewing area

• Disney Fan 4 Life

If you don't want to foot the bill for an entire meal, go for dessert at Carthay.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

I am talking specifically about this week with the 8:00 pm closing time of both parks, and I'm talking in terms of WoC being a bonus. I definitely am not going to miss watching Believe in Holiday Magic from Main Street. Was just hoping maybe if I had a FP for WoC they might let me fit that in, too. If not, no big deal.

You can see WOC from most places on the Pier, you just can't *stop* and watch. But if you're just walking around, it's not out of sight.

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    I am talking specifically about this week with the 8:00 pm closing time of both parks, and I'm talking in terms of WoC being a bonus. I definitely am not going to miss watching Believe in Holiday Magic from Main Street. Was just hoping maybe if I had a FP for WoC they might let me fit that in, too. If not, no big deal.

umm impossible then.. if both parks close at 8pm.. if fireworks were at like 9:30pm and woc was at 8pm, sure you could do it, but not when both parks close at 8pm.. that is tough..fireworks is a 20min some show as woc is also..an not just that but the crowd of people leaving DL that night is a mad house.. well depending on the crowd.

---------- Post added 11-16-2012 at 04:42 PM ----------

..you can chance it and see how you do, but you also have to line up 20 min prior to them letting you into the area that is on your FP ticket for WOC also...