Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: D.land's Lost & Found Dept. is wonderful!

It is nice to hear people doing the right thing and thinking of others!

I once lost a neon red and blue fanny pack (It was the 90s) that I had misplaced at Tom Sawyer's Island and got it back by the end of the day. The only special item I had in the pack was a single-use Kodak camera but I was so grateful because of all the pictures that were on it.
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

• Hukuna Matata!

Thats great so many people get items returned to them, I lost a new pair of sunglasses Oakleys to be exact on the opening weekend of Toy Story Midway Mania, They were on my head while playing the game, with a twirl They slid off my head and landed on the ground to the side, They were all plastic so they did not break maybe scratched some, but only a castmember could access them, The public could not get to them, I told a castmember right after and they stopped the ride for a minute "I felt like a boob for that", But they came back and said that they would sweep that night and I could pick them up at lost and found that night or the next day, I went back and called every few days and they never turned up, But the moral to the story is Put your Items away like they tell you, I had nobody to yell at but myself Heck they most likely never made it to the Lost and found.

• Say Cheese!

Left my phone on one of the benches at the castle - realized a minute later - went back and it was already gone. I asked the photo CM in front of castle if they had seen the phone - she tells me "Yes, it's at City Hall." I went to City Hall and yep, there it was. One. Minute. After I left. Great service.

Another guest took my stroller by mistake (giving then the benefit of the doubt). It was found abandoned at the park after closing a few days later and Disney mailed it to me free of charge via FedEx! Wow.

Totally agreed! I left my wallet on Pirates of the Caribbean, and they had it for me the next day with all of its contents.Very surprising !

My son left his hat on Tower of Terror (he was sitting on it so it wouldn't fly off). We didn't realize it until we were watching World of Color. So, went back 45 minutes later, and it hadn't been turned in to the CMs. We filed a report with Lost and Found, but never heard anything. So, I guess someone is enjoying their "new" Hot Springs Arkansas hat. But it was a good excuse for him to get a HTH hat.

• Still Dizzy

Well I get to see just how good people are over the next few days. I lost my brand new phone somewhere between the red car trolley and TOT on Sunday. I'd had the phone for all of a week.

Ugh! I can't even think of how it would have fallen out. Fingers triple crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Well I get to see just how good people are over the next few days. I lost my brand new phone somewhere between the red car trolley and TOT on Sunday. I'd had the phone for all of a week.

Ugh! I can't even think of how it would have fallen out. Fingers triple crossed.
    I always lose my phones.
    Slightly off topic but for any of you who have lost their phones a lot at DL, if you have a phone case on it, try making a sticker with your name and another number they can reach you at. Put it between the case and the phone so it doesn't look silly but if someone happens to find your phone they can always take it off and find identification!

• Still Dizzy

Quote Originally Posted by the mermaid View Post
    I always lose my phones.
    Slightly off topic but for any of you who have lost their phones a lot at DL, if you have a phone case on it, try making a sticker with your name and another number they can reach you at. Put it between the case and the phone so it doesn't look silly but if someone happens to find your phone they can always take it off and find identification!
    SUCH a good idea!!! When (please please please) I get my phone back, that's the first thing I'm doing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123