Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 33 Come True

• World Famous Gold Mickey

33 Come True

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Disney and something very magical happened to me - I got to do the impossible and as Walt Disney said "its kind of fun to to the impossible".

Club 33 is so close - you can even reach out and touch it. How many times I have touched the Club 33 number on the wall - only every visit to Disneyland. So close yet so very far - as long as I loved Disney my whole life I have known about Club 33 but for me to go there was impossible and I had accepted that.

Out of the blue a person who knows how much Disney means to me invited me to have Dinner at Club 33. The invitation knocked me off my feet and I humbly accepted the invitaion.

When I was shown the Club 33 card it was like seeing something from legends. My first reaction was Oh My God. I was handed the card and my hand was shaking.

To walk down Main Street in a 3 piece suit people will look and wonder who you are. Maybe they thought I was a celebrity or a Disney Executive but I have to admit it was kind of cool. I kept waiting for someone to ask me for my autograph.

As I stood in front of Club 33 waiting for our appointed time I touched the 33 sign one more time. Then the door opens and I walk inside. I felt such privilege and honor just stepping across the doorway. I could not believe I was now in the lobby of Club 33. As I stood there waiting for the elevator I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

There is something very magical about taking the Club 33 elevator. Even thou it is only one floor and a very short ride - it is such a wonderful feeling. It's like you are being magically transported to another world and then they open the the elevator door on the second floor and you step out and enter this amazing place so full of history and so rich in details in everything.

To walk thru Club 33 was such an amazing experience then you are seated at your table and without question you know you are doing something very special. The table is beautiful and is set with Club 33 logo charger plates - oh how I wanted one so much. I sat at the table and I could not believe I was there. I found myself not being able to think or talk so clearly because I was in such shock because I was doing that which was impossible for me. I was doing everything I could do to hold in my emotions but had to excuse myself and went to the restroom to tryand regain my composer. Even the restroom is so elegant.

Club 33 has always had that mystic and magic about it and it lives up to it. Everything they do is specail even whenthey bring you water - yes water - it is done with such class and high quality. Club 33 is such an experience. The waiters have this beautiful Club 33 vest and are so polite and attentive.

The food was place on the plate with such care and was amazing. The desert was imaginative and creative. My dessert came out and I was wow it looked a little like the coaster at California Adventure.

To be invited to Club 33 was such an honor and the greatest gift I have ever recieved. I received what was impossible and I will be so grateful for the rest of my life and then some.
    Misterdisney

World Famous Gold Mickey says:

Even I was treated like a VIP. I couldn't even feel my little Mickey Heart. I can't believe I got to go to Club 33. It was so very special for me to be there. I really love Club 33!
    Gold Mickey
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: 33 Come True

So amazing! Congratulations!

Congrats!

• a damsel not in distress

i'm so happy you got to go! you were so detailed with your description of the experience, i almost felt like i was experiencing it with you. thank you for sharing.

so many recent stories of going to club 33, it makes me more hopeful for the rest of us!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Your Gold Mickey is awesome! Congrats on Club 33!

Lovely to read! Thank you for sharing and congrats
    Not so patiently waiting for Disneyland Australia.

• formerly very helpful

I just made my first trip there, too. It's quite the experience when you don't think you'll ever make it there, but you manage it. Many congratulations!

Wow! That's so cool! Very tastefully written.

Did you get to do anything else special?

I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful experience. I'm glad somone who loves Disney that much was able to go to the ultimate Disney Mecca. Looks like Mickey was pretty happy too!

• Selfie Expert

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!! So nice to hear a visit like that being fully appreciated for how amazing it is and how very lucky you are.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Congrats!
    For the love of Disney....

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Thank you for sharing your experience! It is an amazing place to eat!

Loved the gold Mickey. Where did you get it?

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Wonderful! I'm very happy for you (and a little bit jealous).

Thanks for sharing your Club 33 experience!

You did a great job of making us feel we were all there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast