Yes, another Tomorrowland thread.
But this is not a thread of my ideas for Tomorrowland, I wanted the opinions of the knowledgeable and phosisticated people of MC.
When (not if, when) TL receives proper attention, here are 5 questions I've been pondering:
1. Should the Iron Man E-ticket (or whatever ends up replacing Innoventions) utilize the original Carousel of Progress building design or should it be housed in a brand new building?
2. Most people agree that the peoplemover/rocket rods tracks should be used again but for what? An updated peoplemover? Part of the Iron Man E-ticket? Something else?
3. Is it finally time for Autopia and the subs to say goodbye? And what about the lagoon, does it stay and house a futuristic water-based attraction? Or should it be drained and removed?
4. The south side of Tommorowland. What needs to be done about the Starcade? Can you even call it an arcade anymore? Should Pizza Port reopen as Space Place? And if so, where? In its current location, in place of the Magic Eye Theater, or combined with the Starcade? And if Pizza Port is moved (which seems unlikely given its recent facelift) what should take its place? Does it make sense to have a 3-D theater now that Star Tours is in 3-D.
5. What about BLAB? Keep it, or remove it? Or does it simply need a different theme?
So what do you think? I look forward to your responses, particularly regarding the last question.