Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Chief Troublemaker

Re: "How I Will Make Disneyland More Enjoyable Next Time I'm There"

Quote Originally Posted by ratoncitaloca View Post
    I don't have any kids, so I try to interact with the kids I find while waiting in line. Sometimes I just wave because they are cute and little. Sometimes I give them a pin if I see their lanyard is sparse. I also buy lots of glow sticks and bracelets from Target or the Dollar store and I pass them out to kids after it gets dark when we are waiting in line or for fireworks/ shows. I try to make sure I am not blocking the view of kids during shows and parades. I also talk to kids who seem scared of the rides. I tell them what the ride is like and what I think might be scary so they know what's coming. Especially if it's their first time on the ride. Since I have an annual pass I also try to let out of town visitors have the better seats or experiences since I know I can always come back later.

That is very thoughtful of you! If there was a MiceChat City Hall, I would go write a comment card.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

You guys are really thoughtful....it's good to know there are some people with their priorities straight, and are unselfish ... have winning attitudes...

• Bring back the Keelboats!

If I see someone taking a pic of a family, usually a mom, I ask if she would like to be included in the photo and offer to take it for them.

I try and not let the heavy exit gates close on someone coming right behind me.

We try and chat with cast members whenever they have a moment and say thanks. I usually ask on Pinocchio or Snow White if they have the loop installed yet.

Little things.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Wear whatever you want, just not what you would wear to a night club. If its ok in High School its probably Ok at DL?

I am pretty open minded but at Disnelyand I saw a girl in a revealing bra (with open wife beater T-shirt) that had to be barely 18 Whaaa? Not good. Not sure how she got in, maybe ticket taker couldn't see side view. To be honest, I was torn as I have no kids just yet and found the view "interesting" but probably would have complained it I had a kid old enough to notice.

If its sweltering, I wear t-shirt and shorts. If its colder I wear Polo and bring a nice jacket. Colder I wear a nice shirt and sweater and bring a really nice coat just because I'm getting older (39) and like to try to look good and want better service in the restaurants. Dont kid yourself, unless a regular they will judge you by your clothes. Maybe not so much in LA, but the rest of the world, Yes.

• Sock Puppet

yeah brian 11811, high school clothing wearing has come a long way. i may be old ( 33) and or old fashioned but if it's super revealing like tiny shorts and see thru shirts i just think stuff like that should not be worn to disneyland. If i had a kid i wouldn't want him to get a nice eye view of someone's butt hanging out of their shorts..it has no place in disneyland, that has place at a night club or the beach, but not a family place like Disneyland!

and everytime i am at Disneyland or DCA if i see a family or a group or a couple even struggling to take their "together" shot, i will ask if they want me to do it for them with their camera.. sometimes yes and sometimes no and the no's i am sure they think i am going to steal their camera, but oh well! i was just trying to help them get a nice photo!

I usually make sure to hold the door on the tram when getting on or off. The other thing I do, is when I watch Fantasmic, the Mad T Party Band, or am at Tomorrowland Terrace checking out whatever act is there, if there is a spot in front of me I'll offer it up to someone who's never seen the act before. I'll also move for someone taking a picture of the acts. Of course the most annoying thing is if you're watching some entertainment and someone walks in front of you and just holds their camera blocking your view. When I take pictures I am so self-conscious of people around me not to ruin their experience. I just think, a little common sense goes a long way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12