Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Sock Puppet

Re: Random BLAB idea

Well, the first thing they need to do is redo the Buzz in the queue to be interactive. They are missing something really cool with that. Also, I agree they should make it more like the real buzz. It seems too cartoonish to be in tomorrowland. Also, they should make it so you can see where you are shooting. I've been to lazer tag here in my town that has lazers that you can see shoot. If a cheap-o place like that can do it, why not Disney?

• ooooooOO!

As much as I love Toy Story and it's characters, I don't think BLAB is fitting for Tomorrowland. A Tron themed ride could make sense if they emphasis the technology of transporting humans into the digital world (kind of like Adventure Thru Inner Space, but instead of a snowflake, the computer world). There they can keep the same ride system with some tweaks, with Wreck-it Ralph Cameos

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by 999happyhants View Post
    Well, the first thing they need to do is redo the Buzz in the queue to be interactive. They are missing something really cool with that. Also, I agree they should make it more like the real buzz. It seems too cartoonish to be in tomorrowland. Also, they should make it so you can see where you are shooting. I've been to lazer tag here in my town that has lazers that you can see shoot. If a cheap-o place like that can do it, why not Disney?
    Once you're in that part of the queue, you're out in pretty much three minutes. The line for BLAB moves incredibly fast and it wouldn't really be necessary for Buzz to be anything more than he is now.

• Doombuggy Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuster View Post
    As much as I love Toy Story and it's characters, I don't think BLAB is fitting for Tomorrowland. A Tron themed ride could make sense if they emphasis the technology of transporting humans into the digital world (kind of like Adventure Thru Inner Space, but instead of a snowflake, the computer world). There they can keep the same ride system with some tweaks, with Wreck-it Ralph Cameos

I agree that a TRON / TRON Legacy Ride (or Attraction) coming to Tomorrowland would be a plus ....

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    Once you're in that part of the queue, you're out in pretty much three minutes. The line for BLAB moves incredibly fast and it wouldn't really be necessary for Buzz to be anything more than he is now.
    Oh right, I haven't been there since they took out the fast pass so I just remember it being a long time in that queue. But imagine some 4 year old kid's face when Buzz talks to them directly. That, I think, would make their day!

• ~

Quote Originally Posted by darkamor View Post
    I agree that a TRON / TRON Legacy Ride (or Attraction) coming to Tomorrowland would be a plus ....

C J
    As skeptical as I tend to be about franchise-inspired attractions, man, I would love to see a TRON/TRON: Legacy ride. However, I wouldn't want to see it salvaged from the remains of BLAB and the shooting/game element of the attraction, I don't think that would be the most effective style of ride for a TRON attraction.

• ooooooOO!

That's true, the shooting is kind of too quirky for a Tron ride.. it seems that only a slow omnimover ride can be placed in the BLAB show building, unless they rebuild the entire thing, but even then it would have to be a slow ride.

In the back of my mind, the peoplemover track is still the best Tron ride option, but that'll never happen now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12