Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What attractions/rides have you never experienced?

In Disneyland, other than the princess meet & greets, the only current attractions I've never experienced are Innoventions, the Main Street vehicles, and Storybook Land Canal Boats. I have no interest in Innoventions (other than to see it once before it is mercifully removed), and have simply not got around to the others.

In DCA, I have many of the same "misses" as others, including most of the kiddie rides in Flik's Fun Fair, the Golden Zephyr & the Jumpin' Jellyfish. I have not been on the Silly Symphonie Swings, but did ride the Orange Stinger.

Most of the "misses" on my list have only limited interest to me, but I still do not want to ever have to say I never rode any one that might be removed. There are several now-gone Disneyland attractions I never experienced although most, such as the Viewliner and the Flying Saucers, were before my time. But I do wish I'd taken a sail on the Mike Fink Keel Boats. However, I have no regrets about not taking a ride on the Superstar Limo. (Considering its short lifespan and even shorter lines during its active life, apparently nobody else misses it, either.)

I know I've never done the canoes, Autopia (if I did I don't remember it at all but it's possible I did when I was there on my visit when I was 6), Casey Jr Circus Train (again, to my recollection, possibly also one I only hit on the 6 year old visit), Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln, Francis' Ladybug Boogie, Games of the Boardwalk (we thought about it when we were there in July but decided we didn't want to spend the extra money on that!), Goofy's Sky School, Heimlich's Chew Chew Train, Jumpin' Jellyfish, King Triton's Carousel, Mickey's Fun Wheel, Muppet Vision 3D, Toy Story Mania, and the Tuck and Roll buggies.

The majority of ones I haven't been on are in DCA since out of the three visits I've had, DCA was only open for the most recent one.
    ..:: DLR Trips: 1994, 1999, 2012 ::..

• Your Nemesis

King Triton's Carousel
    Mickey's Fun Wheel
    Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
    Aladdin show
    Disney Junior
    Captain E-O
    Mark Twain
    Columbia
    And about half of the Main St vehicles

And if they're considered attractions: Pixie Hollow, Starcade, Games of the Boardwalk, and Princess Fantasy Fair
    Running is a mental sport and I am insane!

• Selfie Expert

Like many, most of the rides I haven't done are in DCA. I won't even bother listing the shows/non-ride attractions since I pretty much skip all of those anyway.

DCA:
    All of Bugs land with the exception of "Its Tough to be a Bug"
    Silly Symphony Swings
    King Triton's Carousel
    Fun Wheel swinging cars - I've done the fixed ones
    Mater
    Luigi's Flying Tires
    Red Trolley
    ...Seems like I'm missing a lot? Maybe I've done more than I thought!

Disneyland:
    Canoes
    Columbia
    Astro Orbitors
    Main Street vehicles

Interesting... I've done more than I realized! There are others that I haven't been on in many years (Teacups, Casey Jr, etc), but I've been on them at least once!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• The doctor is in

Everyone who has never done Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln should try and do that. It truly is a great show and it's a nice cool spot to relax for a bit.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

Everything in Cars Land... the lines are always ridiculous. Even that lame, slow Mater ride is like a 25 minute wait.

I've done every current attraction in Disneyland except Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. Space Mountain is something I'll probably go on eventually, but not Splash Mountain because I don't like huge drops or wearing wet clothes all day.

• Insomniac

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBono24 View Post
    Everything in Cars Land... the lines are always ridiculous. Even that lame, slow Mater ride is like a 25 minute wait.
    I actually like MJJ more than probably 75% of the rides in the park. It is way fun (and I thought it was slow and lame before I rode it).
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

I'd say I haven't done almost all of the flat rides at DCA, the ones that are left anyway.. baring Golden Zephyr, Fun Wheel (Sun Wheel mode was the last time I was on it) Silly Swings. I avoid Tough to be a Bug because I hate ANYTHING where the whole point is having an "obnoxious kid kicking your seat" as a form of entertainment. Bugs Land isn't my thing, but I think I've been on the Chew Chew Train.

Saddly haven't been on ANYTHING in Carsland.. I just haven't had time to go down to the park these days.

Never made it on the Maliboomer, didn't care. Freefall isn't really for me.

In Disneyland... I've pretty much done everything.. except for the things that would require a time machine to pull off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123