Should RSR FP distribution area get re themed?

should RSR FP distribution area be re-themed? I was ok with them using the ITTBAG fast pass area because it was only so posed to be temporary while the crowds died down in CL and than be moved in to CL when that happen but know that disney has turned RSR FP area in to a gift shop expansion I would like to see Disney re-theme ITTBAG FP into a RSR FP area at the very least they could swap out the ITTBAG FP machines for the RSR FP machines that were in CL

• Under that tree again!

Re: Should RSR FP distribution area get re themed?

Because of the ultrademand for the RSR FP this idea of mine may need to wait 1-3 years. I'd rather the FP distribution be moved into the CC Courthouse. I understand Ramone's needs more space. I understand that having the FP at the RSR entrance wouldn't of caused even worse congestion in that dead end area. Once things calm down it should be moved in Carsland near RSR.

What to do with the ITTBAB FP distribution area, keep it as part of Bug's Land, make a pin sales location there or a few food carts if not for FPs.

• a damsel not in distress

i think they'll eventually move rsr fast pass area once they are able to get a better idea of what the demand for them will be like. right now, it's still a new attraction and it's a busy season, but i think when that dies down they will finally move it to an area where it makes sense.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

I would like to see some light theming, especially swapping out the machine covers to the custom built ones for the attraction. My guess based on what is happening at WDW is that the FP machines will all be centralized in one location eventually when DLR gets the nextgen fastpass so I doubt they will ever move into a new location. Like I said I would at least like to see those custom covers used.

• Hello Dolly.

If they were to retheme them, I thought it would be cool if they added more to make the area look like the El Camino Real like they wanted.

Maybe make the RSR fastpass area look like an older, in-theme building that's "advertising" Carsland & is giving out flyer (fastpasses).

But either way, for now it's current area doesn't bother me.

• Say no to screens

whats even in the court house???
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

• MaliBOOMer

Quote Originally Posted by mratigan View Post
    whats even in the court house???
    It's an empty room pretty much.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

I like the idea of the courthouse, but I don't think it will happen for the same reasons they didn't use the ones built in the first place. Namely, all those people only add to an already terrible bottleneck. The machines will have to stay well away from that area, and I don't think Disney will break theming already in place for Bugs Land.

What is most likely going to happen is a completely new and out of the box solution I believe, and won't happen for some time. The current setup is working too well right now to make any huge changes.

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

• -

I don't think they should theme them to Cars Land. They blend in well with their current location the way they are now.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Quote Originally Posted by jsanch2 View Post
    My guess based on what is happening at WDW is that the FP machines will all be centralized in one location eventually when DLR gets the nextgen fastpass so I doubt they will ever move into a new location.
    You are probably right. WDW is rumored to get the system next year (multiple test runs have already taken place) and DLR will probably get it the year after.